Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks Biltsy :)
I think if fosling goes we'll have to change agency. We work for our old LA and looked at changing before fosling came to us - we had a 10 month gap in placements as nothing suitable. She is supposed to be long term.. panel is in June but I'm not happy to go to panel - have told hubby and after yesterday he agrees.

We have NEVER in 5 years had a boy for more than respite or 2 days in placement (baby who went home due to lack of evidence). So chances of a boy with our authority are slim. I do think you get pigeon holed and that's it.. :rolleyes:

The 1000 cal may well be a plan - if all is failing I will consider that. The salad a day for a couple of days worked well but last night dinner was healthy but well I hit the pudding! and that wasn't.. puddings are my main source of comfort.

I'll read up on the 1000 plan and see what I can have out of it - as veggie, perhaps fruit would help when it comes to sorting myself out pudding wise for a while. :)

start looking at your local authority now, a change of agency will do you good, you could have babies or younger ones again.... am doing it myself, but have had to wait for things to be done re placement i have now...... if you changed you could get sibligs too lol for stress.... 1000 was fruit 150 cals, bowl of salad for lunch, and a proper ish meal for tea, lol though its a heck of a lot of quorn mince....and another bit of fruit and two packs......way to much to fit in i found, stuffed all the times.... am loving ww though, being on cd has made me appreciate the nice healthy things to eat....

I have just been sat reading through and laughed at the 275g of quorn!! Thats 25g short of a full pack!! I will head into that I think, but won't be able to eat it all, though I love fruit! :D It's got to be better than failing all the time.. and once I'm ready to step down again I can do into SS+ again :)
Tonight I'll make chickpea curry! have had the urge for one for ages now ;)

We chose to move to a private agency here when we looked round, as the local authority don't pay a fostering fee, and as it's our main 'job' (I work as a freelance administrator on the side but this is mainly to keep my CV up and running and doesn't pay a lot). Fosling has made a new friend in the street today - hubbies idea to introduce them and it seems to have worked - so this should help during the holidays if it lasts :). Contact is looming on Tuesday and you know how hard that is, we're away for 3 days again. Fingers x'd it settles down, but we have a review on Thursday before heading home, so will have time to talk it all through with SW's and fosling there for part of the meeting. Fingers x'd we can pull something positive to the meeting. I hate giving up on placements! lol can you tell?

Really glad that WW is working for you :) I have done it successfully in the past, and failed also at one time! :) It is a lot more flexible :).
I'm happy to lose a couple of lbs a week at the moment - took me a while to get used to that, but I think having had the 'kick start' of the start of CD this time, it's helped me feel more comfortable and it not be so urgent. Returning to riding will help burn calories too I'm sure, the 1000 cal will work with that too, I used to have to eat 2 packs before a ride when I was on CD before :p.

Thanks again :)
Right.. off to make salad for lunch!! lol

lbs / weight before / %
Purple Hugs
Biltsy
Eyeontheprize
Team:

oh wow.. just made the chickpea meal in the booklet for 1000 plan and it's HUGE!! enjoyed every bit though :) Have a bar to have later, that'll be my 'pudding'! lol

ladies I have had a cookie moment today!! Totm and the Ginger Nuts were calling me! Oh well, it's done now.. And I enjoyed them. Ss is defo easier as it's strictness works for me. Looking forward to Wednesday when I am back 100% ss. How is everyone doing this Easter?

finished the bathroom today, just need to pick the lino and its finally done, nearly a bloody year, cos of the poxy plumber....
but did just spend £130 on glass shelves and plants for it and it still looks empty lol

glad you enjoyed your curry jane, and glad you enjoyed your cookie Nina, just had chinese noodles and vegies myself..

been baking with JJ for the past few weeks, he wanted an easter cake so we made it yesterday, even made a nest out of rice crispies and choc and put mini eggs in the middle, looks well nice, but not eaten any of the baking we've been doing..... good girl i am lol, did lick my fingers while making it though,
xxxx

cookies plural unfortunately! Oh well, what's done is done. Mm delicious.

Hi Girls, hope you are having a great Easter sunday :)

Have stuck to my 1000 cal plan today and loved it :D

EOTP how are you after your biscuits last night? hope you are more on track :) funny how it hits us isn't it!

I'm better and I still dropped a couple of ounces this morning!! Back on 1000 plan but have a couple of meals out tomoz and the next day so will pick healthy choices. How are you? I'm at cirque du soleil at the moment, it's intermission and I'm so cold!!! X

Bonjour mes amies, sorry been slack again - no internet and have been out car shopping. Did apply for a lease car at work but it still worked out expensive so hubby decided to go and buy me a citroen c3. Should be able to pick it up next weekend. Hope everyone is doing ok and having a nice easter. Have blown the diet big style but today am just past giving a dam. Can't decide if cambridge and I need a break for abit or not. Just don't seem to manage anymore.

Happy easter - catch you all soon xx

Hi Louie, great news about the car :)

As for Cambridge, well you'd be heading up the plans soon anyhow as are so close to a healthy bmi :) perhaps changing or just healthy eating is the way :) You have done really well and now working and all will put extra needs on your body calorie wise ((hugs)) don't feel you've failed! losing 2 stone if fab!!

EOTP - Hope you are enjoying the 2nd half! :) and that it's warmed up a bit :) My girls love 'normal' circus acts and are hoping the one that visited our village last summer returns. :) The children came into their school for classes for a few weeks and it was like they had celebs in their classes! lol thought half our kids in the village would want to run away when the circus left town! lol

Have had a tiny bit of chocolate egg from Erin, but it wasn't very nice so no urge for more - I'm fussy about chocilte and like 'real' chocolate ;)

Thanks PH - 2stone is a good loss, would love to have done a little more. Going to have a little think over the next couple of days.

Have decided to try and find a riding school near here and see if I can book a lesson for my day off next week!!

don't be down, you are at a low weight that many people are happy at (I know I would be) and when you're ready to go lower you will ((hugs))

YAY for the riding!!! it's a great buzz and great physically - remember a strong sports bra! lol Shock Absorber for runners is the grade I have and works a treat :) I'm a big girl up top so it has to! lol

Think i'll be saying no to any sitting trot work with no stirrups - or i'll end up with black eyes!! LOL!!

Thanks with the support on the diet issues!

afternoon girlies

glad you all doing well..... nice car louie.

son's girlfriend just bought a black mini, my fave car..

and louie maybe it is time to move up the plans or switch to sw or ww or maybe some other class plan, then you can eat and still lose some of those last pounds..... its better to change it than struggle and lose no weight. cd longterm i think is really hard and i applaude anyone one who does it for more than 3 months, they are saints..

think i will be sticking to ww, and not going back to cd, i am enjoying the freedom to pick what i eat, and after doing cd, am picking the healthy options all the time, and its much easier than when i did it 4 years ago.... and also i have lost a lot of weight from my hips and bum first on cd, which never happens with me, its normally the last to go...... so really happy.

well off to cook lunch as have my mum and aunt over for the day....

have a lovely easter monday guys

xxxxxxxxx

afternoon ladies! Hope you are having a great day off. Biltsy, glad you are enjoying weight watchers, I'm off for a Sunday lunch tonight and back on ss from Wednesday. Hope it's not too difficult! Stayed the same this week which I am VERY happy with. Hoping to get to 15 st 7lbs by the end of April to make a total of 4 stone gone.

Ph cirque du soleil was great! It's amazing what they can do. And the acrobats are all so tiny but so strong! I was jealous. Went for a five mile walk today with the in laws, boyfriend and little dog so am knackered now! Got a load of washing to do so better go get cracking! Hope everyone is ok and having a fab long weekend! X

nina, you have lost an amazing amount, you must be thrilled with it, have you at last started to notice it?????

Aww thank you! I lost a stone last year on ww and stayed at that weight for a while, only really noticed the cd loss after about two stone or so. Still have a bit of a way to go but it doesn't feel as scary now! This is my lowest adult weight, so have been big all my life so it's all new territory!

I can't get on with WW and SW I'll be honest.. SW does my head in all the green and red.. confuses me! lol WW is too liberal.. I'll EAT legal foods but far too much of them! lol

Am sticking to 1000 cal for now with the hope of stepping back down to SS+ :) it works well being in ketosis for me - did so when I did atkins before. :)

EOTP well done for getting to your lowest adult weight :) you'll get back onto SS if you really want it hun! :D just gotta live up to your name!! lol Even if you don't make it to a healthy bmi you'll be healthier. :)

Was nice today I heard from an old friend who found me on facebook.. I've added a new pic of me from last week and it was lovely to know that she wasn't seeing me 5 stone heavier as I was a few years back, but at a similar weight to when we were friends 18 years ago! :D

Louie!! omg laughed at your sitting trot stirrupless talk! :) Forgot you used to ride sorry. :) I hurt my ankle a good few years ago - my RI had me stirrupless sitting trotting for weeks!! You can imagine I didn't know if my ankle.. or somewhere else was the sorest after the first week!! lol I can even rise to the trot stirrupless now but have never cantered stirrupless yet.. maybe one day ;)

Am away for a few days now girls :) see you Friday :)

Back