Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

i know this says bmi is 25 or less for healthy but watched a programme the other day that said 27 or lower, and some places say 17 is healthy too.....

well done nina, you are doing brilliantly....

Echo Biltsy's post - Nina you have done soooooo well.

I'm still weighing up my options - not sure whether to continue with ss, move up to 810 or swap to ww.

Hope everyone has had a good day - I have been on a conflict resolution course today. Was really interesting!!

well ive had ick kids again, this is becoming a school hols habit, feel imprisoned today?????????????????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh

thanks guys. i have this habit of being so hard on myself, back on SS 100% today, feeling good.

Biltsy - hope you aren't being driven mad anymore? only a few more days to go and they will be back at school.

anyone seen loved up and goosey?

x

hi nina

no not mad yet!!!!! or maybe i always was????

no not heard dickie bird from either of them, have pm'd loved up, but nothing....

wi tonight, might have done a pound, so the scales say, but had a naughty day yesterday, pmt calling i feel lol

good luck biltsy, let us know how you get on! X

thats a whole whooping 1lb loss, and it could not be 1 and a half NO

lol i now weigh 13 stone dead.......

just did my measurments not done it for a month and hve lost since starting 3 months ago nearly

waist 9 inches
hips 7
bust 1.5
arms 1
thighs 3.5

not bad, buts thats why top sizes are still 16's but get in 14's on trousers

xxxx

Thats great, considering you had a bit of a bad day! Well done on the inch loss too!!

where is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

i'm here, just looking after sick kids, again. 3rd day for jj he is only 8 poor thing, fosling was ill all ver the weekend, now its him. can't go out, so feel like the four walls are closing in.......
got hairdressers booked for kids in morning???? who knows if we'll be able to go... ph is away on foslings contact.... the rest don;t know....

Hi Nina and Trudi, have just been mega busy with work. Having to do a lot of research and reading in the evenings. Plus have had a couple of really bad nights sleep - have felt mega exhausted but when I get to bed I fall asleep and then wake up every hour on the hour!!!

Last night felt so tired, went straight to bed after wi - which was not a good one!!!! Having a little think and trying to plan my next step!

Hi all! :) Am back from taking fosling to contact for 3 days.. eventful but had one day that she was good and we had a great time . :) Adele and Graham stayed home in the end as she was so poorly.

Am back.. have been bad!! lol gained 2lb according to my lunchtime weigh in, but we'll see tomorrow.. have weigh in with CDC tomorrow - might move it as have LOADS of packs left as you can imagine ;).

But.. am feeling motivated... but between you me n' the gate post.. I'm err 2 days late!!:eek: so will have to see how the next few days go.. 1000 cal should be ok till I find out shouldn't it? I am riding on Tuesday so HAVE to know by then or I'll be cancelling that exciting riding lesson - just in case. I'm sure it'll be something in nothing.

Hi Jane, maybe you can shift something by tomorrow. I didn't do particularly well this week but I have booked a riding lesson for next wed!!! Am sticking to the no sitting trot and no stirrups rule!!!!!

I had an instructor who we actually bought our horse from, who would make me do my whole hours lesson with no stirrups. Was great in developing a deep seat but my legs just seem to hang there now!!! I used to hate it because I knew when we got to the canter work, Wellie would fly buck up the longside and I would be out the side door so I spent the whole lesson crying and saying to my parents as I rode past - get me out of this!!! They never did!!!

Are you worried about being late???? I know I brick it compeletely if it's late?

lol at the side door exit fear!! I totally 'get' that.. I had a fear of a corner in canter.. just the one, i was convinced I'd fly over the fence one day! lol My RI laughed like mad when she quizzed me and I told her what was going on.. she said 'you will if you keep thinking like that'.. I stopped myself from then on in! ;)

I am not scared to be pregnant. I love children and babies :) so would be over the moon. it's not planned in the sense of planning but I have been off b/c for many years. We have just never fallen other than with our miscarriage a few years back. I am regular as clockwork normally day 28 or 29 tops.. I'm day 31 now, but know it's likely just CD doing it's thing.. haven't been good on CD for a few weeks now so if I am pregnant at least I don't have to worry about that side of things. ;) Graham.. well he might have a heart attack if I am! :p All a storm in a tea cup I expect.. as my mum would have said! ;)

Morning girlies :)

Well TOTM isn't here yet, but I've gained a lb since yesterday so must be on it's way.
am 12 13 today, so that's 3lb UP on last week! oops.. I don't feel too bad, but am going to have to stick to plan of 1000 cal now to keep out of the 13's! ;) and start moving back down. :)

Planning shopping (food) as graham has been home without a car - and then getting some planters for some veggies :) Have gardening to do in the next few days as have a lot of veggies to go out now :D I love veggie gardening as it's so satisfying :)

Morning all, sorry PH to hear your 1lb up today. Don't worry it'll come off soon enough!! I put on 3lb this week (i'm now hanging my head in shame!!!). I do have totm so I think that may be part of the reason but more likely the chocolate and the pizza I had!

Am doing ss for this week, it's my challenge for the week. I need to do it - I need to prove I can and that I can beat my will power!!!

Have a good day everyone, I get my new car later!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE

Louie, you and me both on the choc and pizza.. won't tell you the rest of what I've eaten! lol It's earned, not a shock! lol

Today.. 100% 1000 cal for me :)

Good luck on SS :) You CAN do it!!! positive mental attitude and all that ;)

hello team mates! PH, i'm sorry to hear you have had a bad week, but as long as you enjoyed it! (i LOVE pizza so i'm jealous of you and Louie!)

I have had a cheeky weigh in today and have lost 3lbs since Wednesday, down to 15 10, which officialy makes me under 100 kilos! haven't been that since i was about 13 so am feeling very pleased today.

my boss has brought me a present too for being such a good employee lol, she got me some rose body lotion Natural Body Care Products | Rose Shimmering Body Cream | Naked and it's absolutely gorgeous!! i HATE the smell of cocoa butter and bio oil so was looking for something to moisturise and tone the skin that smells nice too, and this is perfect!

am a bit worried as my hair is noticably thinner than when i first started CD. i know this is normal but has anyone else noticed this? how much can you lose? i dont want to end up with wispy thin hair, my hair is the one thing i like!

Louie - enjoy your new car!!

PH - my mum has already started planning for me and her to start a veggie garden when i go home to australia at the end of the year. as i try to shun any type of physical exertion AND i hate creepy crawlies (which you get a lot of in Brisbane!) i am kind of dreading it! although im looking forward to the cheap salads we can grow. what do you grow in yours??

Congrats!!! Getting to under 100K's is huge for you I know and am really pleased :) holding on during your 2lb weeks has proved well for you! :D

I grow all sorts in my veggie garden and love it :) have grown potatoes in the past and did well but don't eat many so not doing so this year. :)
Tomatoes
pumpking
corgette (great for little uns and for marrow too)
cauliflower
rocket
spinach beet
beetroot
onions
leek
broccoli
peas
french beans
peppers (in the house)
radish
lettuces etc
strawberries
blueberries
gooseberries
blackcurrents

:) I'm veggie so it makes life more interesting to get variety cheap! lol

hi all

got a picture of my kittens in ma album, am just about to put new one of me in there too, if it works...... fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back