Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Great photos :) you look fab - super slim! :D kittens are too cute :D

Well.. girls... I'm officially OFF CD for the next 12 months!!!

Yes... I'm PREGNANT!!!!

Really truly.. can't believe it but am OVER the moon!!
Just hope it holds on tight and I have a baby for xmas - due date is 23rd December!

not telling Erin or the girls yet though.. will do soon - not sure when yet, but can't risk it yet, she'll be really happy too, my sister in law is due in a week and she's been fussing over her whenever we see her. lol

OMG... OMG OMG! lol

oh my god!! Congratulations!! That really is fabulous news, I'm so so happy for you and graham! How are you feeling?? Wheee so exciting!!

lol thanks! :) And yes Wheeee is about how i'm feeling :) Along with nerves and shock!! Graham is figuring out the logistics of it all. :) We told SW's on Weds that we won't go long term with fosling till January.. didn't know then about baby, so am thinking now that they may well move fosling before we have baby. You're not supposed to foster for 6 months after having a baby.. bit like maternity leave to allow you bonding time etc. So we'll be back to basics financially but will cope.
only thing I will need to do is forget riding at the moment - hubby has said I can 'train him' to train my pony! ;) that i can be a supervisory roll and we'll use our riding instructor if we need to. :) To be honest I could leave him untouched in the field for another year and there would be nothing wrong with that.
Karate is going to have to go too.. so swimming will be my main form of exercise - along with walking :)

Congratulations PH - thats amazing!! Pity about the riding though - I know you were looking forward to being on board again.

Congratulations to you to Nina - your doing an amazing job on the diet!!!

Loving the pictures Trudi - I don't seem to be able to put any on. Will try and do it later today.

My new car is beautiful - I love it!!!!! Of out shopping today - makes a change from swim training all weekend. Girls are in desperate need of a hair cut and we need to find outfits for graduation in 3 weeks.

Have a good day one and all xx

thanks louie and yes i was looking forward to riding, but after this long, well the baby is my main concern! I lost my last baby early on after a riding lesson - I didn't know I was pregnant - I have questioned this ever since, I know it's likey that it wasn't responsible but I can't help wondering as I pushed myself harder that day that I had before and miscarried the next day. :(

I have PM'd goosey to ask her to advertise for a new member for you all. I'm not sure if one of you want do this, but it may help revive the team a little. :)

I'm not going to be around as much as I thought I would be as the pregnancy section seems terrible quiet. :( But will pop back from time to time :) Showing pics of me getting fatter! lol for good reason. :)

Baby, needs to come first. Riding will always be around plus you have your other gorgeous baby (Thunder)!!! Will miss you xx

congratulation

wow

wow

wow

must have been cd that started that one

what with losing weight and more nookie due to losing weight lol

and any ways, who says you have to leave the team, instead of a weight loss you can do a minimum weight gain and how much your belly has grown each week, sod the figures lol

lol thanks biltsy!! lol for the tummy growing comment! lol ;) :p I can just imagine me.. I've gained 30 inches!! lol if you want to get someone else I am fine with it, maybe I can not be counted as part of the team.. just a visitor! ;) with an ever increasing belly! lol I've just gone through my wardrobe and found a load of clothes that are now too big.. that won't be for long! lol seems strange keeping them knowing I'm going to grow back into them.
Also found a stray bag of baby clothes including newborn etc so that's handy ;) We gave all the rest (a suitcase full) to our sister in law only last week!

Louie you are right of course :) I am not down about it.. when I had Erin I had to give up riding motorbikes. .now THAT left me in tears as it was a forever thing. I WILL ride Thunder one day - he gets a year of less work to mature more, being a New Forest we can get away with it :) as he's birthday isn't till june and he'll be 3 then - I don't go by january ;)

off to make dinner :) just realised the pain in my stomach is hunger pangs! lol

I think you should still be apart of the team!! We still need you!!! I like having someone to chat about the horses!!! xx

lol i'll be jealous as sin when you're at goal and riding regularly!! ;)

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!! remember me?? lol :D

well first things first, sorry not been around, dissertation is due in in a week or so, so as you can imagine been very very very busy, so not even really expecting to be on that much untill after april i'm afraid!! just catchin up on the posts, well done everyone diet wise, but super duper more importantly.......

Jane..... OH MY GOD!!!!
(eeeeeeeek!)
that was a big girly scream with arms flapping and feet shuffling!!
a massive congradulations to you and graham!!! i can't beliveve you have a little person gorwing inside you!!!! that's crazy!! i'm sure he/she will bring you all the happiness and joy you deserve.... (btw if it's a girl..... samantha is a really nice name :) dont you think.... don't no where i got it from... just popped into my head lol)

diet wise, it's been bad girlies... well i could be worse, have stayed the same for a number of weeks now, not sticking to ss at all, but at least i havent put anything on. Have started doing the 810 plan this week, have been on and off it, but it is actually really nice to have a meal every night instead of beating my self up everytime i cheat!!

brady is settling into her new home fantastically, still have a few behaviour problems to work on like getting her to sit still to put leads on etc but i think that will more come with age as she is still a pup really. Actually finding out how cleaver she can be... when she chooses to pay attention to you, we taught her to give paw yesterday, it only took about 10 minutes!! hehe

anyway.... enough about jane leaving the team... we havent really been fussed about results etc for a number of weeks now, so i say (as team captain- pretty rubbish one but still) jane if you want to stay part of the team it is absolutely fine with me!!

anyhoo, out to walk brady

love you all..
remember never alone :)xxx

lol thanks Sam for the girlie waving arms and shuffling feet scream!! :) I have missed that moment this time so far I must admit!!
And YES... OMG I still can't quite believe that little alien like thing on my ticker is growing in me and is going to be a BABY! :)
We have decided to tell the girls today! yippeeee... had a word with graham as no matter what happens now I'll be upset as I'm just too excited. lol

If you don't mind my sticking around then I'm not going to run away! lol

I am pleased to say the scales moved down 2lb this morning but honest enough to remind you this was a gain from during the week! lol I put on a massive 4lb over the last 2 weeks, but am now 180lbs on my scale - so will go from that from now on :) That was 3lb heavier than CD's but will forget that for now. :D
Am hoping to stay in the 12's for as long as possible!! I know I'm only there by the 2lb margin so far, but healthy eating won't be a bad thing all the way through :).

off to a car boot this morning! haven't been to one for YEARS but great place for nearly new baby stuff ;). Should we be buying yet I don't know but it feels like we should! lol

Were measuring furniture etc in our room last night trying to get things sorted in our head so we can re-do our room with a view to adding a cot! lol mad but true! :D Graham has tons of cd's and music stuff that hasn't got a home as yet since we moved, hence our room being such a major decorating point. it's not just painting etc.

Hope you have a lovely day girls and the sun is shining... Goosey .. don't be a stranger! we've missed you LOADS!!!

WELCOME BACK SAM!!! We've missed you loads!! Hope your dissertation is going ok - i remember the stress of it only to well!

My diet is going to well either - have ss it this week but I think I may go to 810 next week. Must be hard trying to get study done at the same time as this diet - I know I used to get through my assignments with a nice supply of sweets, coke and junk food!

Nice to have you back!

well hello stranger lol

lovely to have you back Sam... missed ya loads as always....

jane, i;m pretty sure you can do ww if you are pregnant, i'll check it out, if nothing else than to stop putting weight on, but if ya start puking that'll take care of that for a while lol so cruel but true he he

lol thanks for the cruelty :) Won't go and 'diet' and can't get on with WW and SW type things, am doing really well at the moment due to reduced portion size and was great when I was pregnant before as always thinking of the baby! :)

Lasagne (half a quorn one) with salad tonight for dinner :) fruit salad later :)

Morning ladies, just wanted to say howdy before I go off to work. Am feeling mega poorly today - have a really bad cold and am tempted to phone in sick. But I think I may try and brave it today plus I get to use my new car.

Have a good day everyone! Catch you later xx

morning all

well one off to school, others back tomorrow, as long as teen gets over sick bug. kitty boys off to have bits chopped tomorrow too lol
they'll not be talking to me after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louie, hope you feel better soon and enjoy driving your car ;)

Biltsy, those kitties will love you all the more for cuddles and attention :) Both my dogs have been done and neither realised it was me behind it all! Same with Thunder ;) I was there for that as well but he saw me as the comforter ;)

Have 2 loads of washing on the line, ironing to do and general housework. :) Our girls are back to school tomorrow - can't wait in a way but will be strange in another way though. :) Erin is always reluctant to go back to school but enjoys it when she's there, and doesn't kick up a fuss about going just says she doesn't want to! :) She asked this morning if she can come to the midwife when I see her, but I had to explain that she can come but only in the holidays as generally you see them when the kids are at school. This might not always be the case, but we'll see. :) I did explain she won't get to go all the time and can't hear the heartbeat for a while yet. She's asked to see what the baby looks like on the computer at the moment so we'll cover that along the way as she's interested. :) She is still firmly remembering that it may NOT make it though.. a hard lesson but I guess it's one that is a preperation for life. I was really blinkered when I had Erin.

Off to get my dog from the groomers now, they've just called to say he's finished :)

good afternoon girlies, how are we all? Lou sorry to hear you arn't feeling well babes, big hugs and more hugs

jane, so how did telling erin about new baby go, was she all excited? are you going to tell fostling?? brady is going to the groomers on wednesday, lol she really doesn't like having showers so don't no how well she will do, but she really needs her nails trimed, esp her dew claws, don't think they have ever been done!! should have really been taken out when she was a pup but i had no control over that one.

It's another gorgeous day in edinburgh today, the sun is lovely and warm and i'm feeling more comfortable out in it with almost three stone gone :)

hope you have a lovely day, off to asda to get some healthy food adn then taking brady to park on training lead then back to work!! sigh..

laters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back