Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Biltsy!!! get a test done girlie!! Go on... you know you need to! ;)

Seriously, I hope you ARE preggers to keep me company but if you don't want it, well then I don't. ((hugs))

Don't fret about the 1.5lb that'll be water and totm.

Pirate aboard!!! lol great to see you.. be careful with the pills ((hugs)) you're a diet flitter hun.. gotta settle to one or leave alone till you're ready to do it right.. took me years.

i had lost 6lb in 2 weeks on ww but put on 1.5lb tonite, but hey not bothered, came home had a big weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and lost a pound lol did over 2 stone on cd, but making me toooooooo ill, and anyways Purple is preggggggggies, so cd has some weird side affects lol

Hi all, well it wasn't quite 5lb but it was 4lb. I'm over the moon cos it's been getting harder and harder!!

Sorry to hear your suffering Trudi, did laugh about the big wee and loosing a 1lb!!! Hope your not preggers or i'll have to get pregnant to keep up with you and Ph. LOL !!

Nice to hear from you How soon is now (Sorry, forgot your name).

Off to work, and not looking forward to it. There is only 2 of us on today and we have about 10 visits to do each!!!

Catch you all later xx

Hope the day flies for you Louie! :) 4lb is a GREAT loss on your CDC scale, time of day does that to me too. You must be chuffed! :)

Err... my size 16 jeans.. don't fit this morning!! HONESTLY!! :eek::eek::eek: I'm hoping they'll stretch a bit as are on straight from the wash but they were not a problem before. I was wearing 14's too. I'm a bit in shock as didn't expand for MONTHS with Erin..
But.. I guess it's a good sign.. right? lol

Scale is the same so that's something. :)

Hope you have a good day girls!

i expanded really quick with jj, was in next size up clothes by 10/12 weeks, your tummy's already been there. so it knows what to do......

have a good day louie

and its was NIT...... remember??????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I rememeber now!!! Must have pregnancy brain - caught from Jane!!!

Have a good day xx

update your tracker and weight loss louie, wanna see all you've done. brill loss by the way, skinny cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

she's definately got pregnancy brain.. it's infectious you're all gonna fall pregnant now! lol won't wish it on Nit yet though! ;)

hi everyone

off to a gym class....... oooops lol

lol biltsy did you enjoy it?

I went to aqua aerobics last night, was a right giggle but pretty good on the legs, they were aching gently last night :)
Found myself straddled one of those long floats, and 'cycling' along the pool to the deepend and back! lol The instructor was lovely and said she's got a course this week for exercises for pregnant women so that's great news! :D She said I can be her guinea pig! lol Will definately keep going, was lovely for no impact but a good work out. :) only a few exercises she said not to do as too twisty in the tummy region.

Am glad to say my tummy seems to have gone down a bit today, so must've been bloating - weird as never had that with Erin. :)

Eating wise I was a little naughty and had some chocolate yesterday.. first in a long while though - so will have to be better today :) need to make a fruit salad to keep me busy in the evening and give me something sweet that is healthy! ;)

Hope you're all having a lovely day today and that your feeling better Louie.

I'm planting up veggies today - finally - weather is lovely today have one wash on the line, one in the machine and one to go! lol

well well well

it was real fun.... not too hot and sweaty and boy did you feel it.....tums bums and thighs..... nice lady and only 6 there, so will go again.......my leg just hurt when i drove the car to brake, so expecting some pain tomorrow.... lol
stay off the chocs Jane....naughty naughty lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

hello ladies! just a quick message, been mega mega mega busy this week..weighed in on Tuesday and lost 6.5lbs which im pretty pleased with. have vowed not to weigh in for 2 weeks now until Tuesday 4th May - want to stop my obsessive weighing. praying for a half stone though to get me into the 14's!!

had a bad day yesterday, had to go to london for work and went from 9am until 5:30 when i got the train back without anything (including much water as i was in meetings all day) and when i got on the train i thought i was going to pass out...so had a wholemeal chicken salad sanga! felt better afterwards, knocked myself out of ketosis but drank loads and am back in today. so fingers crossed for a good weight loss in the 4th!

anyway, must dash....have a great weekend everyone!

awesome weight loss Nina

you must be THRILLED

wow EOTP well done! fantastic you must be back on plan 100% for sure! :)

Goosey - you still around for stats?

Girls log your losses and what you were and I'll post them tomorrow if Goosey isn't around. :) weight loss like yours this week is fab!

not posting as i put on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so there lol

totm is here, late and painful boohoo
off to seaside town to vist step son
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I lost 4lb and down to 161lb. But stood on the scales this morning and I am into the 11 stone mark YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Well done on your superb weight loss EOTP xx

Forgot to say have a good weekend ladies. Won't be around much this weekend - off to London to see Girls Aloud tomorrow at the O2 arena!!! xxx

Enoy Louie! :) Guess you are feeling better :D.

Biltsy - hope you are feeling better soon - hate PMT. Really hope you have a lovely time today too :)

Girls are having a movie day today on film No.2 and they're still in their pj's! lol

Feeling sick this morning and shattered.. but hey-ho it's all good. :p I don't mind really.
I guess I'm left to work out the stats then! lol

So I've got:

LouieA 165 before / -4
EOTP - 222.5 before / -6.5

well

ended up in a & e at 2.30 am, not with the kids or OH, but me

was in agony and stayed in till 4pm...... might be gall bladder(loved up i feel for the pain) or acid reflux in my gullet........had to have heart monitoring, warfarine etc.... felt like i was in a constant labour contraction for four hours........ got needle marks everywhere.......
think i feeel like i been hit by a truck on my gut....... pooped.......

wonder how many points in hospital food lol

Back