Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Oh goodness - hope you are ok! ((Hugs)) having had gall stones in my bile duct and gall bladder removed when Erin was a baby I 'feel' your pain! literally! ((hugs))

Are you home for now then? have they booked in more tests?

Might be worth googling foods to avoid as I wasn't given any advice on this, but there are foods to avoid. Cheese always sparked me off - took ME to figure that one out though.

yes i'm home. still feel sick but did keep throwing up. was given so many iv drugs and tablets are was out of it. got some tablets to take each day, gotta go see gp and will have a scan on gall bladder soon...... my rib cage(under it) feels so sore......

Really hope they can scan it soon, is that ultrasound? or internal? they did a camera down the throat on me in the end.. can't remember what it's called.
the pains were far worse than the tests or even the op to remove it in fairness.. take things easy hun ((hugs))

ultrascan they said, just got out of bed, caught up on my sleep now and just ate breakfast lol

thats' great that it's external at least ((hugs))

Think we need to close the team or advertise for new members.

2 results didn't even qualify to get counted... :rolleyes: I did try...

its only loved up not here. louie goosey me and nina still on diet......doesn't matter if we don't post on loss thread............

TRUDI!!! What you been up to while I've been away?????? Hope your ok now - did you say it was an ultrasound they were doing? Know they sometimes do a thing called an ERCP or endoscopic retrograde cholangio - pancreatography - basically camera down throat that looks at gall bladder and pancreas!!

Well, diet went completely out of the window this weekend. Went to zizzi's last night before the concert and have eatern like a pig since!! Girls aloud were amazing, some their timings were a little out but the were so goooooood to watch. My youngest had severe stomach ache about an hour before we were due to go in and so we ended up back stage in the medical room. Hana thought this was great as she might get a glimpse of the girls but no such luck! SHe lasted the concert thankfully and a trip to hamleys this morning certainly helped to make things better.

Hope everyone is ok? Catch you all later xx

morning all

don't feel to bad this morning........ fingers crossed

morning all - I'll advertise for 2 people then, to replace Loved-Up and me :) I'll still loiter but maybe one of you can take over the stats :)

At least that way if Goosey isn't around there will still be lots of you posting results and keeping you all chatting / supported :)

Biltsy, hope the day continues well for you hun ((hugs)) and you're coping with the kids too.

Louie, girls aloud sounds fun as does the restaurant :) At least you enjoyed it! ;)

Well we've had an interesting few hours.. and fosling has walked out with her suitcase! So have to go and search for her in a bit, and then call the police if we can't find her! Have a feeling I'll be speaking to the duty team a fair bit! already had her Social worker on the phone before she walked but did no good.
Graham is of mind now that she needs to move out - and I'm not far behind him I must admit. If she does go, it'll be our last placement till after baby - and about a 6 month gap I expect.

Still remaining stress free as much as I can though.

hope you found her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no reason you can't have another placement, be positive

Yes we've found her, thankfully, hiding out at a friends house suitcase and scooter with her. Friends dad came up to us while we were prowling for K, went to a few other places first (park etc).
Had a long chat and she was more frank about her feelings, just hope CAMHS assessment on Friday goes well and she opens up to them too.
I have no idea what will happen with placement, but they are planning a placement support meeting. We'll see. To be honest I'm letting some of it go over my head. Our LA don't have many long term placements which is why we waited 10 months for this one. If she goes then we'll opt out of placements till after baby is born and settled. The girls are really feeling the effects of this one, both Erin and Adele. I'm not even sure right now if we'd go back into fostering but wouldn't tell them that at the moment.

A friend of mine, her hubby and kids are up this weekend (racing in a nearby town), am looking forward to that. :)
Am 6 weeks pregnant today :D pleased to tick each week off that gets me closer to a scan - and hopefully good news. :D

How you feeling biltsy? Hope you're a bit more settled for being home ((hugs))
Thanks for listening! lol

Anyone with weigh in's.. good luck! :)

glad you found her, its not easy being a foster kid. all that baggage they have to carry round wiv em, maybe you should think of changing to a local firm or social services. if you do lose placement, we've had a few pregnant foster carers and they carried on with placements during and after, and she and hubby childmind too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol she is mad as a hatter about kids, she now has 4 girls, and 3 placements..... she does mum and babies, and truckulent teen girls... just sent my paperwork to change agencies yesterday, but still in two minds about it all......

feeling ok ish today, just feel so tired and sickie....took jj to school. so first time been out of the house lol.......

had a lovely household review yesterday with agency, and all i wanted to do was crash, but when i did go to bed, could i sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got weigh in tonight if i can manage to go, not sure on who will look after the litlte uns, as OH needs to go see his mum as the weekend did not go to plan lol

congrats on 6 weeks, what do you need to get to!!! to feel happier...... mine was 10 weeks!!!!! then kicking

Thanks biltsy and yes it is tough. I think changing agency will take full assessement we looked at it before K arrived with us.
We'll see how things pan out. :)

Glad you got the meeting over with yesterday. And survived! Hope you feel ok after being up and around today :)

I'll be honest that my 'feel more comfortable' goal will be the first scan, and then hearing heart beat regularly! lol
I have a fear that I'll get too attached to baby and then find out it's not a viable pregnancy at the first scan.. until I have a scan I think I'll fear this a tiny bit. Even though I feel really pregnant but still have mad thoughts pop into my mind! :(
It's strange cos I never gave it a second thought with Erin but the miscarriage has made me far too aware of the hurt it leaves behind.

Graham and I were good today and resisted buying baby things! lol Asda were doing half price baby equipment today and it was far too tempting! We were good though! :)

resist resist

i got my f1 and updates from agency and thats what new one will use, they thinking panel in july, or september.... still full assesment but they buy old one and use that too.... so not full kit and the likes......

think about it especially if fosling goes, as it'll be easier that way, its harder with placements as i'm finding out......

and resist all the shops, i never bought anything for jj till i was over 5 months gone, but i lost em much later and didn't do the miscarriage as normal.... and yes it opens your eyes, people don't talk about them, but i do, and i'm happy for people to know, cos it might save them some heartache if they know about others and then it happens to them, if you see what i mean!!!!!!!!!

Hi my lovelies, sorry for not being about!! Have been on a 2 day training course at work- which has been soooooooooo boring and so I ate my way through it. I know I have said this freqently but I do wonder where I am going with the diet!!!

Sorry to hear you had a rough time with your fosling PH but congratulations for getting to week 6!!!! Glad to hear your feeling better Trudi!

Have weigh in at 7 - not looking forward to it at all!

Catch you all later - look after yourselves Trudi and PH xx

lost 1 and half pounds

so thats what i put on last week.... not bad seens as i ate hospital food

Back