Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

oh dear. me thinks you need to change ya diet, give yourself more freedom to eat, and still lose those last pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i had a nice mushroom omlette for tea last night and it was yummy

lol louie, I do agree at the least you need to move up the plans :) 1000 cals includes pasta! ;) you are a really good weight to working through higher plans now. :)

Agree with you both think I do need to move up the plans now!!! Or I could just jump straight for the sea food diet!! lol xx

lol sea food is healthy!

Am off to the hospital for a scan tomorrow.. been having pains in my left hand side of my tummy..
Louie.. any ideas? lol
Am hoping it's a urine infection or a cyst or anything other than a problem. I've been 'going' fine so it's not that.
EPU have been great and booked me in without a second thought. So fingers x'd they can see all they should do given I'm only 6 weeks - I'll be 6 weeks and 2 days tomorrow.

To be honest - not 100% what your niggles could be. Done the best thing and your going to get the both of you checked out - keep me posted!

I hate sea food - but I LOVE most other food!!!

How are you doing Trudi? xx

Thanks hun, they were really nice, I only phoned on the off chance and thought it was worth a try! I expected a 'go to your gp' response.

hi honeys

be ready for an internal scan Jane, had one at 7 weeks before.....lol

off to doctors this morning and have scan middle of may, external lol

hope it goes ok Jane, will be keeping everything crossed for you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

where is goosey and nina???????????????????????????

happy may 1st xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Jane, I too will have everything crossed for you!

xx

Thanks girls :) all the crossed fingers helped :)
EXTERNAL scan ;) showed a healthy little tiny baby/embryo :D Heart flickering away happy in it's sack. :) She was pretty convinced I'm about a day ahead of my dates - how do they know to the day I don't know... lol but I will leave my dates as they are till next scan :)
Also she thought it was moving, but not sure on this as from what I've read it wouldn't have proper arms / legs yet, just flipper type growths at the moment.
Anyway.. whatever - heartbeat and bay = good pregnancy!
She scared me a bit at first saying they feared it could be ectopic given where my pains were, but after just said it must be a strain or muscles stretching.

So... :) I'm mega happy! :)

Happy May Day girls! :)

Sun has disappeared here. graham is out with link worker and fosling at her CAMHS meeting.. they'll be back soon. :)

great news Jane

well my doctor reckons i got gall stones, not GORD(reflux disease) so will have to wait on scan, 19,5,09, oh well

nurse louie does that mean an op to remove????????????????????????

start lose chart

biltsy was 183.5 lost 1.5lbs weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
EOTP
LOUIA
GOOSEY

well at least it's manageable by a minor op hun ((hugs)) I had my gall bladder removed by keyhole surgery, 3 tiny cuts but healed really well. Was in for about 4 days after the op that was it. But signed off work for about 12 weeks - much to my bosses disgust. Had to be careful not to do too much after the op.

Can't post a loss - as I put on 2lb going to the O2 to see Girls Aloud!! But it was so worth it!!

Jane, glad to hear scan went well!!

Trudi, I believe but don't quote me on this - it is an operation to remove your gallbladder. Which can be done either laproscopicly (Keyhole) or by making a bigger cut. If they do it keyhole, think your stay in hospital is greatly reduced and they can do it in day surgery. If it's the open version it can mean a few night stay in hospital. Think with both ways you have to be careful post op with lifting etc!

Can also have that ERCP thing I mentioned before - that can remove just the stones. Or they can use ultrasound waves to break them!

Hopefully, they will give you some idea of how they plan to remove them at your scan!

At work over the weekend, so I might not be around much. Wish me luck as it's my first weekend!! Can't believe I have a week until graduation!

xx

two very noisy grand daughters later and now get to sit in a bit of peace lol

lol peace!! What is that? lol Hope you enjoyed your time with the Gran kids though :)
My friend is up with her racing team this weekend to a nearby race circuit, we all headed to the beach this morning and then into the race track centre paddock - fosling has been such a nightmare we've cut it short and come home after an hour at the track! :(
Peace is in short supply in my life at the moment! lol

Thanks Louie for the well wishes - hope you get that gain under control. :)

Can't log results this week as they won't take one result. sorry trudi. You did well getting to a loss again though. :)

Sun is shining today but it's a bit chillier, heading for rain tomorrow by all accounts.

lovely seeing the little uns ones 2 &1/2 other is 10 months.... toddler is a nightmare and baby is soooo laid back and cuddley.....

all this to come again for you......lol

lost another pound, so pleased. tummy bloated has gone away now, so new trousers that oh got we this week fit, he bid on 5 dif things on ebay for me and won the lot... all 14's, two monssoon skirts and next and principle trousers, roxy skirt said 14 but is more like a 12, so will have to wait on that one lol all for £30.... bargain of the year......

wow that is a bargain shop for £30!!
Graham has bid on a moses basket would you believe! lol it's lovely and in white. as he said we'll happily donate it to a charity locally if something happens. It's in our nearest town too so fingers x'd it works out. :)

Well done on the 1lb :) all helps especially with your swelling going down. :)

And yes.. I have the 10 month and 2 1/2 year old thing to do ALL over again!! lol I still can't believe that.. only a couple of months ago I was voicing my getting used to not having a toddler or little one around anymore! lol biological clock must've been listening to me!! lol

would love one too, but with 6 kids ranging from 27 down to 8, 3 grandkids under 3 don;t think thats happening..... OH would have a heart attack poor sod.....lol

you'll have to check out maternity clothes on ebay in a few months time, your belly will soon be popping out....... mine did with jj at 12 weeks, but i was huge, they thought he'd be over 10 lbs, but instaed he was really really long........ i never put much weight on either till after he was born lol

Erin was really long when I had her, I'm only short, so she had to have physio from a couple of weeks old on her feet as she's kind of crossed them under her bum and her muscles had grown that way - didn't take long to straighten then out but if they hadn't she'd have been left wearing splints when she could walk for a while. Needless to say we religiously did the exercises on her!

And yes, I'll be on the hunt for maternity wear. Have a wedding evening do to go to at the end of the month and am reckoning on something that is nice, but will 'do' me for the next few months too. :) originally i wanted to be down to a 14 and getting something smaller! lol
I'm wearing 18 jeans again now for comfort but they are too big admittedly.

All worth it though :)

Sorry ladies! No results from me this week, weigh in on Tuesday for 2 weeks. Am planning on losing another 2 stone on cd or as much as I can by the end of June then swapping to weight watchers.. And will hopefully lose the final stone or so with them.. I am really missing food and I think 6 months on Cd SS is enough for me! I love ww too so I can't wait!

How is everyone??? Xx

Back