Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

hi Nina

have you read the old posts???????????????????????????
i ended up in accident & emergency last weekend with possible gall stones????????? got a scan in a few weeks, but still lost 1.5 this week, so lost what i gained the week before..........

how are you?????

and Jane, my first was born with twisted feet had to do excersices on him, and JJ had a twisted calf, but he grew out of it, by age 5....... weird huh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys

kids back to school and its raining not good,

lino going down in me bathroom and the plasterer is here finishing my downstairs bed room and the new look hallway,,,,,,,yipeeeeee

more bloody dust

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol biltsy - at the dust!! lol
and yes weird about our babies feet! lol easily sorted though - so we were lucky i guess. Maybe it's just a thing with us being short ;) I know you're an inch taller than me! lol
I'm really tired this morning.. thinking of going back to bed. Erin has a bit of a cold and was in tears at school this morning.. left her there but had to be strong.. I'm a sucker when she cries but she's prone to tears when she is worried over something at school. hopefully it will sort itself out.

Hi strangers,
Sorry for not being about - work at the weekend was really stressful and very, very tiring. Plus on Sunday went from work straight to the pool for coaching. I start my swim coaches course in 2 weeks, so I'm working under the head coach, learning some of the basics.

Hope your all ok? No morning sickness and no gallbladder problems!!

everything fine with me hon, thanks for asking...

careful working UNDER the swim coach lol being rude

loads of bloody dust and plaster everywhere.....AGAIN..... lino looks good, and plastering fimished yipeeeee now for it to dry then painting and stuff again, then carpets...... wow nearly have a new lounge.................

you can see i'm excited to nearly finish it can't ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps jane, my sister was born with club feet, so i was in a right pickle with eldest feet when he was born, nearly had the poor doctor over........ but just good old fashioned talipers ((((((think thats right)))))))))))))))))

Very funny Trudi - thought I had a dirty mind!

Last day of work have a week off for my birthday on sunday and graduation on friday. Have weigh in later and not looking forward to that!!

Have a good day everyone and catch you this evening.
xxxx

lost a pound, so thats me under 13 stone at bloody last lol

Well done on getting under 13 stone! :)

Have a great weekend Louie, the swim coach training sounds great and a great way of being part of the team. :)

I've had a really rough day a couple of days ago, but felt better yesterday. Biscuits of all things are helping with my sickness, if I nibble one occasionally.. I HATE the thought of the calories though and must admit i'm SICK of food!! honestly! lol

My head is finally coming round to the fact that I AM really truly pregnant, lol I think the scan has helped.
I have a new nephew born last night :) got a pic through this morning, looking suitably cross for a newborn! lol They've named him Archie :)

Must've been scary about the risk of club foot - I can understand your fears. The consultant who checked Erin over in hospital was really good about explaining his concerns over her feet and how she'd come about them, the physio team backed up his feelings completely so never really had a fear factor to it to be honest, guess I was lucky.

Better dash, graham has hurt his tendon in his leg again so I'm doing school run alone for the last couple of days. lol

Oh and as for weight I have no idea, as my scales battery has gone! lol

Hi all,
Well lost 1lb last night - not sure how. But it's graduation tomorrow and have not made goal!!! But still 2stone down from where I was.

Off to town today as the outfit I was planning to wear no longer fits!!

Hope everyone is keeping well
Catch you later
xx

well done louie, update your ticker and weight loss info???????? please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well i have kids off school aggain today, JJ was sick last night lol tooooooo many sweets

good news on outfit thats too big, but bad news on having to fork out for a new one...

hope OH leg gets better, and try rice cakes Jane, better in cals..... than biccys
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Louie! that's still a FAB loss! :D Hope you get a lovely new oufit! :D And on the 1lb :) shows you are doing it without thinking about it all the time! ;)

I must confess I can't stand rice-cakes they are like polystyrene honestly I can't understand how anyone eats them!
I'm generally eating well so can afford the biscuits - only one today and won't make a habit of it. Had a lovely healthy dinner tonight too :) So am being good. :)

things with foster placement aren't great, spoke to her SW tonight and went through everything with her as I asked for a placement support meeting, she is almost on the point of looking for a new placement for her I think, she said she'll have a word with family placement tomorrow as our link worker is away for 10 days she wants them to get onto it now and support us while things are figured out.
I have felt awful at the end of a placement before, but am trying to remember we need to look forwards not feel guilty. We have had a really rough ride with her and it is clearly not right for her or us. I don't know how things will go from now on but we'll see how things go and how things pan out with the SW team.

remember the basic rule of fostering.......Keeping them safe>>>>>>>

thats it, thats the most basic, and you've done that for her......its not all bad, some of it was good, think about all the ood, and leave the bad.....and remember i had 14 before my current daughter moved in 2 &1/2 years ago lol all looking for a home to call their own/////////

don't think fostering is easy and placements ending are the worse, but you kept her safe, gave her a warm loving home and now she needs to move on.......

xxxx

thanks trudi, you speak the truth for sure! lol She's already walked out this morning.. letting it all go over my head and waiting on the social workers.

hope she came back, maybe next time really let it go over your head and call the coppers might be enough to frighten the crap out of her lol

the amount of times i've done that, but that was teens lol

xxxxx

yeah she came back.. she's as bad as ever but sticking her head in the sand about the placement and said this morning she's refusing to go if they move her! I had to laugh I must admit after a morning of lies and verbal abuse it did make me chuckle. She's off out to a friends birthday today, we're off to a car boot sale. :) will get some time with just us. :)

Hi all, sorry not been about. Was graduation on Friday, was a lovely ceremony and I got mega drunk. Diet has been given the elbow for the week as it's my birthday today.

Hope your all ok, catch you later xx

Hope you have had a lovely day today! :D And had a great graduation - from what you can remember! lol You earnt a blow out with all your hard work hun! :) Did you get a lovely outfit in the end?

I just went for black trousers and a black poka dot blouse. Had make up done at mac which they managed to match the colour of my eyeshadow with the colour of the hood. So I have to admit I did look good. Lots of lovely comments about how much weight I had lost.

Will try and post some photo's - when I have worked out how.

xx

hi all

happy birthday Louie

glad you had a lovely ceromony......

been gardening myself this weekend, scratched my arms loads, so stinging well....lol

nite nite

xxxx

Back