Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

where's mac? sorry can't think..

Sounds lovely though :)

Biltsy hope the stinging goes down soon! lol

morning guys

and yes stinging gone down a bit thanks.....
am so excited having hair done tomorrow, cut and coloured not had it done for 6 months lol. money , got very long hair and it costs lots to have done at saloon....... excited, like a child lol

xxxxx

Oh so would I be!! :D i'm sure it will be wonderful :)
I'm in the throws of growing mine after having it short for a couple of years.

Morning ladies, I love having my hair done and have to have it done every 6 weeks. Luckily a friend of the family owns a salon and always does me a good deal. Well I managed to add some pictures to my album, one of before I started cambridge, one about 2 weeks ago and 1 from graduation.

Have a good day and catch you all later xx

i just beento dance mat fitness. it was very funny, i was crap, got two left feet lol

lol at the dance ;) you and me both! :)

Louie the photos are lovely! :) including your lovely horse :D

Thanks Ph, was impressed with the photo's myself. Usually have red eye etc! Have had the week of the diet - am planning to go back on tomorrow and get rid of one more stone!! Hope your well xx

sounds like a plan :). It's not alot when you think what you've already lost. :)
I need to be better in my nibbling.. My meals aren't too bad, but nibbling is bad... :rolleyes: I'm well, very tired etc, but to be expected.

hi girlies

had a good 6 inches chopped of me hair and coloured a few dif browns, my facial was lovely, my bank balance not too happy mind lol

off training tomorrow for fostering, think its pallative care??????

have a good un

xxxx

sounds lovely!! Both the facial and the hair do! :) Not the bank balance mind you! lol

I'm sat here and can't sleep.. so no you've not gone mad about the time of my post. lol

Hope your training goes well tomorrow - sounds serious stuff, but worthwhile I'm sure. Our authority has a couple of children this would apply to.

Morning all, poor Ph being up at 3. I did have to look twice. I too was up at 3, some cat was singing outside my bedroom window - was already struggling to sleep following a heavy committee meeting for the swim club. If I'd have known you were on the laptop I would have come for a chat.

Back to work today after 6 days off, really don't want to go back - have enjoyed the daytime television too much.

Hope everyone has a good day -catch you all later xx

well it must have been catching, i was awake at 1.30. couldn't believe the time, didn't even think i had been to sleep, was thinking of this new placement we might be getting and worrying myself awake lol

xxxxx

lol WHAT are we like!?

Louie, hope that the meeting is water under the bridge now, and your head is sorted after it ((Hugs)) if you need to talk off the board feel free to pm me or I'll send you my email addy.

Trudi, goodness, you are SO like me when it comes to placements! lol I can never sleep during the decision making process. I'm a terror for it when things are in my head and last night that was the trouble. Graham came down just before 4am and made me go back to bed! lol I didn't tell him till this morning that I hadn't been asleep till then! But did sleep well till the alarm went off at 7am though. :)

I'll be honest that i've had thoughts of whether my mind is ready for this baby! lol sounds mad after 8 years of trying but after adopting Adele I had TOTALLY come to terms that I would never have another baby and that our family was complete. I'm now 8 weeks and wondering.. scared for the scan when it comes up - but also scared that I'll still feel this unattached after the scan. I have a certain % that is detached from being pregnant as a self defence thing I think. But what if it doesn't go? See.. that's what was keeping me up!

I have tried to help things a little today, I bought some pineapple jogging bottoms, with stretchy (ultra stretchy) elasticated (double width type) waist band, a lovely outfit for the wedding (next 3/4 length purple leggings with a long tunic type top that covers well from debenhams and is really pretty), sandles and jewellery to go with them, and a maternity t-shirt and half length maternity track bottoms. :D All in a range of sizes from 14-18, but the 18's are for 'room'. :)
I have had to put away my 14/16's as they are all way too tight now, my tummy really has ballooned, I'm sure it's water retention but still there.. my waist has dissappeared already!

Also, Graham keeps wanting to buy things for the baby and I'm always 'not yet' as am waiting for the scan, but I let him buy 2 6 packs of muslins today in Tesco's they were buy 1 get 1 free and a great price, there were loads of bargains but I held him off those! lol

Sorry to go on.. but I know you girls will understand my train of thought. :) I really just hope that once the scan is over I can be excited, listening to the heartbeat will really help with the midwife too in between scans. I'm hoping she can get that when she see's me on the 2nd June. I'll be 11 weeks.

If you've read all my rambling - Thank you!! ((hugs))

once your past that scary bit, you won't relax like with your eldest(blissfully unaware) but you will feel the baby and you will be attatched, honest......... hand on heart...... remember i lost two at far later than you, and i was scared shitless for months, but after the last 20 week scan i knew it was ok....... so you will be fine.....honest

well handed my notice in with fostering agency today, and i scared, and excited all in one lol........ six years with em and now i'm starting with a new one,,, scary stuff lol
hoping to get a better night sleeps tonight,
love ya all
xxxx

ohhh yeah, nearly forgot lost 1/2 pound, and really pleased with that toooooooo

Congrats on the half lb! that's great! :D

And on the change of agency, do you have to re-do your entire form F? We were looking at changing before current placement arrived! lol The thought of the form F again after Adele's adoption stopped us though.

Thanks for the advice hun, I really do appreciate it, especially from someone who has been there and come out the other side. I just felt last night that perhaps I was being cold. I love babies and having had so many foster babies there is a part of me that can't wait for it to be ours and for it to be forever, and if I'm honest I'm sitting on the part of me to stop it talking too much! lol

Well done Trudi on the loss. I obviously put on but after having a week off and eating anything I wanted and drinking lots of booze - i am pretty impressed to day I only put on 3lb.

Wish me luck ladies - back on cambridge ss, need to get rid of that last stone. Just need to get through today - so I might be needing you both!!!

Have a good day - catch you later and hopefully I can tell you at the end of work that I have managed 100%. xxxx

Well done getting back to SS - you'll soon kick more than a stone hun ((hugs)) and having been through it before you know the first few days play tricks on the mind but you CAN do it!! ((Hugs))

Had a lovely day today, went into Swansea, wearing my new pineapple bottoms I was really comfortable! :) Got a few bits to wear and a lovely dress and shirt for the wedding we're going to. The dress is for Erin and was knocked down from £45 to £10, I just hope she likes it! lol Grahams shirt is by Ben Sherman and was also in the sale from £50 down to £18! lol bargains.. I love a bargain! lol

sorry not been on today internet needed changing over and i've been busy doing my washing at my friends cos poxy hughs have still not delivered my new machine, and of course foslings been wetting the bed all bloody week......... stinks

pooped big style, got a head and ache,,,,,, maybe i got that piggie flu lol

moving agency to disabled only agency, and panel in july, so hopefully not full f1, but they ain't got long to do it lol my mates just moved and it was full f1 but done in less than 10 weeks and neither of us has to do that fostering cousre again either which saves loads of time, plus i got copies of all our stuff like training courses so should be ok......... go for it Jane..... as they say 'change is as good as a rest' lol and remember we have a placement and so did our mates, so its all more involved anyways...........

what agency is that? do they hire in wales? Sounds perfect!! 10 WEEKS!! Blimey!! took us 9 months first time around. lol
We have a placement support meeting on the 29th - will be interesting to see what they say. Fosling walked again tonight. She's back again.. shame is I thought things had picked up a bit.

no friends have gone to county council, and my new agency is scope. they only just starting out in norfolk and suffolk.....
seems the trend with existing carers though.

had a stomache attack again last night, glad scan is on tuesday, ending up at gp clinic and got given some codiene, which took a while to work, but was pain ish free by midnight........ nightmare, as OH is away so teen called my foster friends up and she took me and stayed till i was better.....luckly teens girlfriend was here as she can look after kids..... keeping topped up on painkillers so feel whacked out lol dope head lol

xxxxxxxx

Back