Team 3 where are you ???????????

Sounding bitter Becky - that sounds like a looser talking!!! LOL This is going to be good!!!!!!! :D

Get ready to eat your words on thursday Becky - Team 3 are gonna kick your teams butt!!!!!

GO TEAM 33333333333!!!!

Good so far - hoping for 5-6lb off this week (fingers crossed) but is totm so might not be that much. We shall see!

I have quite a predicable loss of usually 4lbs but this week im hoping for more as it was only 3lbs last week as TOTM and WI was a day early.

I fluctuate between 5 and 2lbs a week so its anybodies guess lol xx

whats plans are evryone on??

Im on ss+ the one with 3 shakes and a 200 cal meal, just thought the mix may have a good, bad or indifferent effect on the total loss.

My losses have been decent do far but its only been 2 weeks previous losses were varied 3lb to 6 lbs

Ah - never thought of that! I am on SS+ as well although I often do just SS depending on how I feel.
I have only had 3 WI's so far and they have been 9, 5 & 4 lbs. Next WI on Tue.

I'm ss'ing on week 11

How's it going team 3? xxx

really good, infact we all woke up size 8 today so the other teams better be scared, LOL

Did a week last week of AAM week to kind of break myself back in gently. Back to 100% SS as of today (back in ketosis as of yesterday so feeling absolutely fab today!!!!).

Feel great right now - have not felt hungry woohooo! Just done half hour of aerobic exercise on the wii fit and just about to have my last shake of the day. Fingers crossed I am hoping to have lost 6lb this week.

Also just booked my holiday to Disneyland Paris!!! Just me and my little girl - she will be 18 months when we go and I can't wait!!!!!! And I WILL be in the 15's (if not the 14's or 13's hehe) before we go :) 19st 12 at last weigh in so 4 stone off in 4 months - easy peasy!!!! hehe

I'm feeling good but the scales don't seem to be moving that much this week :( When do you need our weigh-ins for this week?

Glad you are all doing well xx

Back