Team 4 Anyone all full now

What's this all about? I'm a newbie but might be interested in joining?

Hiya stacey, this month for the first time, we have split into teams for the monthly challenge, we are hoping it will give our losses a bit of a boost, the team that losses the most weight during June will be the Champions and as we all want to win, it should be a revelation, lol

Sophs, you should edit the title of this thread, because there are'nt nine vacancies now! :)

I'd love to join although I must warn you in advance that I might be more of a hindrance than a help as this month I'm away for 5 days at in-laws and going to Italy for a week! :eat: But promise I will try my best!

Hiya stacey, this month for the first time, we have split into teams for the monthly challenge, we are hoping it will give our losses a bit of a boost, the team that losses the most weight during June will be the Champions and as we all want to win, it should be a revelation, lol

Sophs, you should edit the title of this thread, because there are'nt nine vacancies now! :)

Done

Come on girls and guys roll up roll up those magic pants
:D

team???

new to site - happy to join team if you can give me an idea of what i should be doing....

Lin
X:confused:

new to site - happy to join team if you can give me an idea of what i should be doing....

Lin
X:confused:

Hi Lin welcome aboard

Are you with sw? if so how long...just being nosey lol
Basically

Still up for it?

Hi
Left SW 'at target' just after Christmas as we had a new leader. Started SW January 07 for the second time at 12.6, called target at 11.00 and have been wavering between 11.00 and 11.03 since Jan 08.

Want to give this a go without going back to group if possible!

Lin
X
ps - how do you put pictures etc on as I do not seem to have the option in the 'edit profile' bit??

You need to get up to 50 posts first hun. Get chatting (and welcome) x

OK, what do I need to do? Pray, tell please:D

OK, what do I need to do? Pray, tell please:D

Yayy welcome aboard just 2 places left now.

When we have 2 more I'll start a new thread and we can post on how we are doing each week so I can keep a record of our loses :D

Hopefully it will give that extra push we need ;) and beat the other teams

Can I join you?

Hi please can i join your team,i joined slimming world yesterday:D xx

Back