Team 50 - Christmas 2022

AliGal

Eating meat
All are welcome to the Team 50 Christmas challenge. First weigh-in in first week of January. You can join this challenge at anytime.

The goal is to lose 50lbs by Christmas 2022. WE CAN DO THIS!!

Past Team 50 challenge members who are maintaining or have less than 50lbs to goal are welcome to join. Please list your total loss to inspire us and join us reporting in weekly.

To join in simply copy the list of names and add yours then post it.

I'l start:

AliGal 50lbs to lose

Last edited:
IM IN!!!!

AliGal 50lbs to lose
purpleorc 50lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose

Yes, I’m dragging myself back on here too and I loved this challenge last year - here’s to a good 2022.

AliGal 50lbs to lose
purpleorc 50lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose
Zafira 50 lbs to lose but more like 80 lbs total..
Halley 50lbs to lose

I think we should also add a waist inch report - ie we measure on 1 Jan or first weigh in - and again at Xmas 2022. Inches lost - not a target - just a nice result to record over 12 months.

What do you think?

I think we should also add a waist inch report - ie we measure on 1 Jan or first weigh in - and again at Xmas 2022. Inches lost - not a target - just a nice result to record over 12 months.

What do you think?
Excellent idea, I know my trousers are looser but the scales don't reflect it.

I have lost 2lb this week taking me to 6 stone lost so really pleased with this milestone.

AliGal 50lbs to lose
purpleorc 2lb lost 48lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose
Halley 50lbs to lose

@purpleorc putting me to shame. haven't even really got off the starting block yet (well sorta have but not properly)
tomorrow is a go for me :D
well done on loss x

Weigh in today it was a bit with trepidation as whilst I got back on I was playing a bit loose with the rules some days not bad but ‘grazing’ so it’s 0.5lbs off which is a relief but it may bite me next week fingers crossed it won’t be here goes first one of the year!! Happy new year everyone! Good idea with the waist measurement as well will do this tomorrow!

AliGal 50lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose
Halley 50lbs to lose
Bertie81 0.5lbs off 49.5lbs to lose

Added my name to this, thanks. Aiming to get to 10st but 🤞as I get closer I might aim lower 👍

AliGal 50lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose
Halley 50lbs to lose
Lois 38lbs to lose

Adding myself into this. Hopefully it will keep me motivated

AliGal 50lbs to lose
GLL 50lbs to lose
Halley 50lbs to lose
Lois 38lbs to lose
Gamy 50lbs to lose

Back