Team 6: Results are in! :D

Yeah lol.

We're not a very chatty bunch apparently :(

This week: Percentage is 0.27%

Haven't had a great week, but I'm sure it'll be better next week :)

x

I don't know where half of them are :rolleyes:

Haven't heard from Lynda or Msblonde in about 2 weeks, hmm.

Sarah (Bsmirched) Kel (Nightpaz) and Elaine (So much to lose) are normally around though!

I think we should resurrect this thread :p

x

Hiya all, i'm around!!! How are we all doing? Where we all from?
Just thought id write a quick message bout me as i dont know any of ya properly, lol.

I'm Kerry (kel), 30 yrs old, i live in Essex and i have 3 boys 13, 11 and 4. I started CD at the end of August weighing 16.1 stones :eek: im now on week 11 and i have lost 3.1 stones :D and im feeling alot more confident too lol. Dont really have any hobbies as i dont have the time, the kids keep me too busy!!!

Write a little about yourself it would be great to get to know ya a bit better, Kel xxxxx

Yay, that makes 3 of us :D

I'm Jenni, I lost 21lbs with Cambridge and now I do WW (just 1.5lbs to goal! :eek:) and I hang around on here cause I'm your team leader :) haha. I started at 11 stone 11 and am current 9 stone 1.5 :)
I'm also hoping to lose another half a stone before Christmas and see if I like my body at 8 stone 7 - if not, it'll be easy enough to regain the weight (plus more, probably :rolleyes:)
I'm 17, currently doing maths, further maths and physics at college (guess what my favourite subject is! lol :D) and I live NEAR Hull (have to make the distinction! :p) with my mum, dad, sometimes my sister, and my two lovely cats :D and my brother shows his face when it's Sunday lunch sometimes :rolleyes:

x

Hi, my name is Sarah and I've been doing CD since September. I've lost 18 pounds in total (would have been 20 if I hadn't been a bit daft on my hols :p)

I live with my husband, 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 3 mice and 21 rats :eek:

I have a Law degree and I'm starting my MBA with the Open Uni in May.

0.79%.

Biggest loser: Nightpaz, 1.76%.

We are midway through merging with team 12 so not sure what buffydog has done with their results :)

xx

Hi guys - filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

As there has been no results for some time I wonder if you could let me know whether you are still a team or have disbanded.

If no longer a team I can take you off the list

Irene xx

Back