TEAM CHRISTMAS

Well done guys! I'm not looking forward to my WI tomorrow morning as I've had a few days off due to feeling really ill with an ear infection and needing to eat whatever I fancied :\

Good luck Laura! Hope you feel better soon! X

law3a3m said:
I've lost 2lbs so a stone til Christmas and I'll be happy with that :)

ally__pally (0 down 19 to go)
Missjlouise (6lb down 22 to go)
ANiceBitOfDust ( 8.5lb down 5,5lb to go)
runningwild (2lb down 22lb to go)
sparx (6lb down 6lb to go)
Laura94B (8lb down 6lb to go)
GinMummy (5lb down 9lb (of 14lb goal) to go )
WiiFitAddict (3lb down still 9lbs to go)
Brownmj1972 (0 lbs down 8.5 lbs to go)
Law3a3m (2lbs down 14lb to go)
Carjam (0lbs down 10lbs to go)
Lucylu79 (10lbs - 10lbs to go)
Pixie-Gem (1.5lbs down - 12.5lbs to go)
haannah (0lbs down - 12lbs to go)[/QUOTE

Hi guys would like to join this thread, I had my wi this morning and lost 3.5lbs.
Ssl555 (7lb down - 14lb to go for my crimbo target).

Lucylu79 (15.5lbs - 4.5lbs to go)
haannah (0lbs down - 12lbs to go)
Ssl555 (7 lbs down 14 to go)

All up to date again :)

Laura94B said:
Lucylu79 (15.5lbs - 4.5lbs to go)

All up to date again :)

Thanks Laura but I've lost 5.5 for this challenge, not 15.5;-)

Oh, it said you'd already lost 10 haha! Fixed :)

Lucylu79 (5.5lbs - 4.5lbs to go)

I didn't weigh in this week as I'd had such a bad week off plan, but I'll be back on it and back to the gym this week to shift that last six pounds! (and any extra that may have crept on over the last week...) :)

I need to lose 1.5lb per week to get to target by Christmas (well the week before) but I mean OVERALL target not just Christmas target which is half of what I need to lose to get to overall target, should I up it and see if I can do it?

sparx said:
I need to lose 1.5lb per week to get to target by Christmas (well the week before) but I mean OVERALL target not just Christmas target which is half of what I need to lose to get to overall target, should I up it and see if I can do it?

I think it depends on you haha, what do you normally lose in a week? Is it around 1.5lbs? Are you going to sick to plan absolutely 100% from now until Christmas? Personally, I'd wait to see when/if I lose the original target and then add a bit more if I needed to :) there's nothing worse than setting a target and not reaching it!

I think it depends on you haha, what do you normally lose in a week? Is it around 1.5lbs? Are you going to sick to plan absolutely 100% from now until Christmas? Personally, I'd wait to see when/if I lose the original target and then add a bit more if I needed to :) there's nothing worse than setting a target and not reaching it!

well my losses have been anything from 0.5-3lb per week so it could be doable!
But yeah I didn't realise how little it was p/w I thought it was more until I worked it out. But I think I might leave it for now, aiming to get to goal by mid January at the latest :p, then there is the major horrible part of maintaining and toning up :/

sparx said:
well my losses have been anything from 0.5-3lb per week so it could be doable!
But yeah I didn't realise how little it was p/w I thought it was more until I worked it out. But I think I might leave it for now, aiming to get to goal by mid January at the latest :p, then there is the major horrible part of maintaining and toning up :/

Yeah, its definitely cool when you break it down like that :) my Christmas goal on here is actually my target goal overall, as I only had one stone left to lose when I joined this thread. I'm not sure how much it is per week now as I keep forgetting how many weeks there are to go haha, but its nice to see those numbers getting smaller and smaller! :D I've started the toning process already as I found a gym for only £14.99 a month, so I couldn't miss out! But I have to admit I'm very scared about maintaining...

Yeah I've been going to the gym for quite a while now, but it's a mix of cardio/weights but when I get to target I want to get the programme changed to focus on specific areas. :)

Laura94B said:
Yeah, its definitely cool when you break it down like that :) my Christmas goal on here is actually my target goal overall, as I only had one stone left to lose when I joined this thread. I'm not sure how much it is per week now as I keep forgetting how many weeks there are to go haha, but its nice to see those numbers getting smaller and smaller! :D I've started the toning process already as I found a gym for only £14.99 a month, so I couldn't miss out! But I have to admit I'm very scared about maintaining...

Maintaining frightens the heck outta me!

Maintaining frightens the heck outta me!​

Apparently you can have more HEX's (I don't know much about it) but if it's true I'm quite looking forward to being able to have them instead of synning them!​

Yeah I heard that, i struggle some days to have all my b so I for one would find it hard, saying that though since I've started running I feel like I'm eating more so another heb sounds great!

Yeah I heard that, i struggle some days to have all my b so I for one would find it hard, saying that though since I've started running I feel like I'm eating more so another heb sounds great!​

HEX A is my problem HEX B I could eat loads of! :p

I'm defo the same, I could really do with more b's, but struggle with my a's! Think of all the olive oil etc :p yum!

Back