Team class losers official team thread

***CLASS LOSERS MARCH - MAY CHALLENGE ***

claireylou87 - 21lbs
successismyonlyoption - 30lbs

yeah!love it does it matter where we are on the cd or what we've lost to date ?or are wee starting from scratch on Monday? im day 7 on cd but all new to the teams x

I'm not entirely sure what the rules are but shall we say as for our team we start logging weights and losses etc from Monday? Gives all members a chance to see the posts etc?
will be on the laptop much more now so can be a good admin lol, sorry!

Really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

Xxc

yes im happy to go from Monday or Saturday even.as it might give us something to motivate us for the weekend as i know alot find it tough then.and since we're all on plan already theres no reason to wait lets crack on! im hoping to achieve at least 3lb wk weight loss and i have special occasion on 19th may so thats 10wk hoping to have at least 30lb off by then !go for my first official weigh in on sat cant wait to go from there x but im easy can go from Monday.whatever suits everyone x

Shall we submit weights on sat with this being our team start weights?

As if next week I will post our loses percentages on a Sunday xxx

Team Starting weights.

Claireylou87 - 265lbs - 0 lbs lost 21 to go.

Please add yourself to the list xxx

hi Claire do we put our goal to the end of march or April or in general.sorry im not with it today.on my phone so apologies if this has been covered already and i missed it.ps had my first weigh in today.well its start of day 9 and ive lost 9lbs.delighted.x

Claireylou87 - 265lbs - 0 lbs lost 21 to go.
successismyonlyoption - 220lbs - 0lbs lost 30 to go :)
cathy2009 - 178lbs (3lbs a week losses to go)

thanks success!!thought i would add a little introduction about my self so you can know me better, and feel free to do the same.

my name is claire, im 24 and live with my two sons 2 and 5, and my partner of coming on 12 years.
i have put this weight on steadily over the last 4 years and feel that if i dont do it now im really going to lose myself as i dont feel like me with all this weight on. i have MEGA food issues and always have, and i hope by doing a vlcd i will get a break from it and be able to try and solve some of these. i have alot of reasons for doing this and will list these seperately later.

ive been unsuccessful at every other diet but am adamant that this time is the one for me, it has to be.

xxx

aw claire good idea thanks for sharing, ive 2 kiddies also, a little boy almost 3 and a baby girl 4 months old. been married 7 yrs and am 33. ive been such a yo yo dieter for years since i was 19, but since i had my little girl this is the heaviest ive ever been and im getting no younger, so really determined to lose it this time and keep it off esp for my kids i dont want to be the fat mummy at the school gates and to give me more energy. how are you finding slim n save? is there much variety?
i must say ive tried every diet, ww, sw, atkins, cabbage soup, jordans juice diet evern hypnotherapy!!! so this is the last chance saloon, i also tried VLCD before and only stuck it a week i think - it was lipotrim and so vile i think i tried to banish it from my memory. i must say CD is excellent so far really enjoying the shakes, even the soups,cant wait to have some bars next week. last 2 days have been tough though i think its all my baby hormones and lack of sleep but i havent caved , stuck to plan 100%
sorry for rambling x
oh yes by end may i hope to lose at leastttt, another 30lbs xxx

I've just really started slim and save this morning so far so good lol, I used out before bit didn't manage long! I did CD for 2 Weeks and lost 16lbs but had to stop as I was put on medication. I'm off it now and found s and s and am using that for the price tbh.

Go team class losers, lets make this a great first week as a team!!!

hi everyone howre you all doing?? please keep posting to keep us all motivated! cant believe ill be into week 3 on friday whooo, hope youre all doing well x

I'm a terrible admin lol!! Laptop is still out of commission, so using mob again, Boooooo! my soon had been in hospital so I've not been on plan, want organised this time. back to it tomorrow though and hope that I can get rolling this time!

Hi All,

Sorry I really struggle to get on to the internet and Minimins on my phone is rubbish! :(

My Weights:

Start Weight 14st 8lbs
Week one WI 13st 12lb ***10lb LOSS***
Week Two WI 13st 6lb ***6lb LOSS***
Week Three WI 13st ....

Goal Weight 11st, so still a long way to go!

My colleagues are really anti CD so have no support at work! AM 100% SS at the moment, did chew on my Daughters cheese that she put into my mouth and then spat it out when she wasn't looking!

I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS!!! and for once hit goal! I've probably lost in excess of 20 stone in my life time but unfortunately have put on 23 stone so still not getting the maths right! It's so annoying to get so close and then give up.

How is everyone finding the Friday nigth feeling? This is my hardest time. Am really glad my WI's are Saturday mornings otherwise I reckon I'd easily slip up!

xxx

Back