Team details!

MommyB you can replace me with Jen and I'll polish up my cheerleading pom poms as a supporter.

M

You dont need to do that M :)

Theres already 3 people wanting to join teams, and theres still a few people havent been on, I bet we get a 5th and 6th team no problem :)

Jools, MommyB, and Anna - team 5???

I'll do whatever but happy to drop out (not very competitive) if a space is needed

thanks

M

im confused ive read we're having more than 4 ppl per team now? and that anna is on team 4 and mommyB is team 3..?

why dont we just open up the teams and let people join - there are always going to be people who disappear or want to join in..

i would say 5 or 6, as people are coming in not necessarily wanting to make teams but just join the ones already here.

I'd probably still go with increasing the size of teams, or we'll end up like the Cambridge one - with about 15 teams, of which 7 post and mostly they don't have all the results :rolleyes:

x

*makes a dramatic enterance* Lil miss compeitive is here :D:D IM ALL OVER THIS IDEA :):) lets kick some butt :) I wanna join a team :)

oh one more ting though how is it going to work cuz when u tink about it some ppl have more or less to loose than others so say if one team has a lot of ppl who are heavier than another team then techically its easier to loose lbs than the lighter ones... so will it be percentage loss like the "biggest looser programm" or what ?? Just interested .. :D

Ohhh brilliant idea :) - ooooooo

Back