Team Feather - Summer Challenge 2010

Thanks, Chris :)

Ria I saw "determined to lose", post somewhere that they had lost 6lbs today, but I cant remember where it was??...I was wondering if maybe they had forgotten they had signed up for this one as well.
I know I have a problem finding all the threads I've posted in too.
So I'm just saying that they are active on the site :)
Havent seen nicolaann though

i left a message on determined to lose's blog and have pm'd nicolaann

just 1lb for me this week! still in the right direction though!

:bliss:great job Ria! 1lb is 1lb closer to goal :bliss: :D

Thanks babe :) think i need to do a bit more exercise! x

hey everyone sorry ive been missing ive been really ill this week with a chest infection but sts on monday at 19.5 im still not to good so i hope its a sts or loss on monday and not on then as im getting back into it now! BACK THE GYM AT THE WEEKEND! how are you all getting on? nic xxx

a 2lb loss for me this week :)

welldone ria!
i started xenecal last friday and i have my first weigh in for that tomorrow so i will get on here as soon as i can.. i so hope ive lost some as ive been the gym 3 times this week and going again tonight.. i walk the mile there and the same back aswell so please let me have lost something!
hope heveryones having a good day! :)
nic x

good luck hun! x

lost 2lbs this week, hope for a bit more but hey theres next week, just been the gym having a drink tonight but factored it in just about then gym again tomorrow!
HOPE EVERYONES HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND! oops caps! nic xxx

well done babe x

-3lbs

well done girls! congrats! :D
Sorry I've been absent. -1lb for me, not very good I know, still a loss is a loss.

-2lb this week for me.. a miracle at that! bette week next week.. well thats what i tell myself each week but im still plodding onn!

Thank god I lost 2lb this week but still a disappointing loss of 4lb in total when I was aiming for a very ambitious 10lbs! lol

I'm doing a final weigh in on 30th for the month...not sure if you want to count that, if! I can squeeze anymore poundage off by wednesday...:scale:

-3 for me this week

I wont be doing the challenge in July...I have to much going on.

ah ok, i may just pull out the team as there is only 3 of us now when everyone else has 5 lol

Back