Team sandybums

shell09

Silver Member
Shall we copy and paste names

Shell09

Hi team sandybums.

Shell09
Ru2thy

I'm hungry too, very hungry trying so hard not to think about it but the world is food mad. Everywhere I look there's something food related or maybe everything just looks appetising haha!! X

Ok guys so I didn't get out of bed until 11.30 awake but figured the longer I stayed in bed the later I'd start my shakes so just had one pack now n a coffe n have the first litre of water in hand

How we all doing?

Hi not sure how to add myself . jess123. Second day for me , it's hard but just keep thinking how much better i will f eel in the beach. Not booked yet but will be going sometime in August.

Hiya jess that's my exact motivation..... The beach! And I too have nothing booked yet but 1st weeks in august booked off work so skinnydom here we come!

Hi all, I've got hol booked end of august no beach to lay on but there's a pool. Every hol I wish I could get in with the kids and OH but just feel to uncomfortable in swim wear so hoping this year will be different, with no more sitting on the sides - that's my motivation.

Day going ok, walked pasted kfc, subway, mac donalds on my travels but resisted all so very pleased with myself. Hope everyones day is going ok? X

Shell09
Ru2thy
Mumto1
Jess123
Lucretia
Flowey

Hello to you all. Sandybums it is then :)
Well day 4 for me today and I think I'm finding this the hardest day so far. I am very tetchy with the kids and really feeling the need to comfort with food.
I am staying 100% at the moment, but will not deny, am wobbling on the edge of the wall and peanut m&ms.

How is everyone else?

Flowey don't give in you have worked to hard to get to day 4. You will so regret it , also you will feel hungrey again. Go have some water, a nice bath or paint your nails.

Ru2thy that holiday will be great motivation!! Think I'm gonna pick out a bikini for target size/weight get a pic (prob with some size zero model) and stick it on the fridge or in my purse or whatever to give me a visual target

flowey day 4 r u in ketosis yet? Day 2 is usually the worst day for me not that I go into ketosis that quick it's just normally the day with the most physical symptoms for me!

I spent alot of the day lounging around on the sofa.... Eventually got up and played with little one danced to some music made play doh ice creams etc etc just because I know i'l not have the patience in the next few days and there will Defo be some cranky days ahead! Ah well it's worth it in the long run!

So I've had my ss+ meal a porridge and a tetra so one more shake to go. I've had about 1.5 litres of water so better get glugging........ Been to the loo like a million times already :)

Hi everyone how are u all?

Shell09 - I bought a pair of size 10 jeans today to look at when I'm hungry!! lol at the loo trips. I've been out with my friend all afternoon and after about the 10th trip to the loo I was too embarrassed to go the next time!!

Well nearing the end of day 1 peeps, hope every one has done well.

Flowey - stay strong, days nearly over and tomorrow is another day x

Hi - hope Im still on the team? - loving the name - I definitely want a sandy (skinny) bum this august instead of being hidden away!

Shell09
Ru2thy
Mumto1
Jess123
Lucretia
Flowey
Beckia

Sorry I dont get a chance to get on here much over the weekend but its where I live during the week. Also just to check our goal is 100% for 2 weeks which started yesterday?

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

Beckia x

Morning beckia ofc you r still on the team and yes common goal is 100% for 2 weeks as of yesterday!

Hi team sandybuns how is everyone this morning?? I was woke up by little one at 6.00 am! I refused to get up that time but she refused to play quietly aarrrggh

So day 2 and day 2 is normally the worst day for me so gonna hang on as long as poss to have my porridge! Yesterday I tried maple and pecan porridge don't really like it so added sweetener n cinnamon to it n I got them for breakfast all week! O well they aren't too bad just not too great either! I managed just over 3 litres of water yesterday too! And my first cd head ache is here not too bad but Defo here!

How's everyone else doing??

Shell09
Ru2thy
Mumto1
Jess123
Lucretia
Flowey
Beckia
tinkerbellsmum

hi all how r u? i'm booked to go away in july not a beach holiday though we are staying on a farm in a yurt. hoping to be at target for then.
feel like i've come to abit of a stop this week my weights been going up and down. (i know i shouldn't weigh everyday)

Hi all! I weigh every day too I know I prob shouldn't! Tinkerbellsmum - your hol sounds nice hols are a good motivation. I'm not going on a beach hol either but wanna be able to get in the pool with the kids.

I did 100% yest so one day down for me. Should we do a list? I'm on day 4 and in ketosis but still hungry, a bit gutted cause it sounds like most people hit ketosis and stop feeling hungry?!

Ready for another day, just got up so not had any shakes now gonna try the toffee and walnut one (think that's what it was called). Hope u all have a good day x

Hey guys how's everyone doing?? Half way through day 2 of the 2 week challenge :) im not feeling too bad had a few paracetamol for the headache though!

Bit bored n restless today but don't feel I have enough energy to do much though I'd love to just go back to bed lol no chance with a 5 year of huh!

I've been having my first pack as late as poss to help as the day goes along but tomorrow I'm back at work n will have to have first one rather early
Like 8.30 instead of 12!!! I think i'l be feeling pretty hungry doing it that way but until I get onto the bars it'l have to be like that

Hope u r all doing good

Hi all ,well nearly end of day 3 for me can't wait for bed time. I have wished my weekend away waiting for it to get easier. But the beach is calling so i won't give in !

Back