Team sandybums

Hello we're such similar weights!! I was 13st 4 now -27lb, got poorly started eating (though calorie counting so max 600 a day) last 3 days. Need to get back on it 100% tomorrow as think in 3 weeks gonna have to have an operation my coil is missing (somewhere in abdomen) plus I have a cyst. Really want to get to 11st 2 at least!

I think emotionally we get to this part of the diet and self sabotage because at some level feel that not going to succeed. So easier to fail now. Who knows why!! We can do it ladies x come on back on it

Hi girls, hope you are all ok. I'm back on plan from today - got just over a stone left now!! Getting excited that the end is near. No more scheduled breaks or off-plan days so going flat out to shift it...
Just got back (well Sunday afternoon!) from a wild hen party in Bristol, had a thoroughly good time and enjoyed myself. Not done too badly, put a few lbs of Glycogen back on and I know I will be ok in a few days' time. Feeling like death warmed up today though!! Gotta stop doing this to my body and messing around. As I said though, nothing else planned to halt my progress to goal. Hoping for it to be as painless as possible - need to get to 8st 2lb, to allow for 5lb or so in water weight too.
So enough about me, how are you all doing??

Sauce xx

I'm still here.... Just

Loosing the will and motivation tbh. I'm going on a hen do in 2 weeks. Have 6 days of packs left, am 11st 6 now, only need to loose 4lb then at goal!

Really want to eat. I've done my meal plans low GI counting calories. I've done 7 weeks am pleased with looses but think I'm just about done.

Just umming a little!!

Lol I know what u mean. Can u finish ur packs up and go low gi or lots of protein until the hen? X

Hello strangers just wanted to pop in n say hi! Well done everyone for sticking at it or at least trying! :) I've had alot going on then was on holiday had a fab time!! Hope u r all well!

Well I've thrown the towel in on vlcd but still want to lose some weight I'm ok if it's only 1pm per week (although I'm told it will be more than that) but I've joined a slimming world last wed it seems strange to say I'm on a diet yet I'm actually eating :) i'l keep u posted with my losses n i'l still be popping on to see how u r all doing... And on the slimming world pages ofc :)

Xx

Back