Team sandybums

So what's our next common goal to be guys?

Oh my. What should I do, I've only got 24hrs now? I don't wanna be ill. X

As soon as u eat carbs ul come out of ketosis so just eat something prior to drinking it doesn't have to be much even if u grab a sandwich at lunch or something

Cool will do, was gonna eat something but wasn't planning on eating carbs but will now. I'll have a sandwhich. Do u think I'll put much weight on? I'm not gonna go mad but I'll prob have sandwhich then approx 3 drinks spirit and diet coke I was thinking. Prob gonna forfeit me end of night burger too if having a sandwhich before. Thanks for your help xx

you have to eat carbs to bring you out. have fun

my test was neg and still no period so looks like its cd. i was naughty yesterday and ate flapjack and pork scratchings. i had been craving food all day and i think with not getting weighed this week i'd told myself i could catch it up. but i'm gonna be have now i lost a lb this morning. but best bit is i've now more into 26 bmi which is one about 25 which is healthy yay

That's fab a bmi of 26. Wish mine was lol. Will be soon. I used to get so excited about nights out now I'm dreading it. And I Neva thought I'd see the day when I was conceiving myself to eat a sandwhich!! I really don't want to!!

What's our challenge gonna be? I don't mind but really need one. We could try so many days at 100% again? Or aim to lose so much in June as it's nearly June now. Or any other ideas anyone else has got.

How did everyone get on with 100% for 2 weeks? it finished today I ate twice so only 12 days for me!!! X

i like the idea of aim for so much in june.
well it looks like my periods on its way yay.
i have chocolates in the freezer (cd way ofcourse) wish they would hurry up. i have work at 4 and not looking forward to it. i'm with a woman that does nothing but moan about her ex and she never shuts up. last time i tried pretending to read my book when we was quiet and she still talked to me non stop.

And another Monday! - 2 weeks of Cambridge today! Yay! I can't believe I made it through 14 days without cheating once but on the minus side I can not believe that I am still hungry and get all depressed. Almost like ketosis doesn't have its normal effect on me anymore.

I also only lost 9.5 kg (21 lbs) in 2 weeks which is not as great as I expected but will take it. :)

Well done u. I'm on day 20 but I've cheated went out sat night and got drunk!! Gained two pounds. Weigh in tonight and unfortunately it's two days early so no chance of pulling it back!! So think I'll be staying the same this week as did lose a couple pounds after last weigh in. I'm gutted cause feel like I've wasted a week and £40!!

Keep going onceandforall your doing well. X

21lbs in 2 weeks is amazing what other diet could you lose over a stone in 2 weeks.
i slipped last night big time and gained 3lb today but i'm back on it i'm struggling alittle cause i'm not in ketosis but my determination is back now. i'm so irratable today whether its because of the rubbish yesterday or being stuck inside cause of the rain.

I'm feeling the same think it's the weather. Struggling with my water again today, such a pain getting it down recently. Need to drink drink drink x

Just had my weigh in and gained a pound!! I'm Neva going out again! Really gutted but been 100% yest and today so hopefully next weigh in will see the scales drop. Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Hi everyone

havent been around for awhile soz not had a computer and ive not stuck to cambridge :mad: but i am restarting tomorrow as there is only 2 months till the summer holidays and we are going camping which will be a struggle at this weight.
will catch up will all the posts abit later

xxxxxxxx

Hi love, nice to have u back. Well done on restarting - good luck tomorrow. I had a blip sat night (gained a pound at wi this week) but been good since. I'm aiming to be at healthy weight by end of aug as going away. Wanna lose 49lbs altogether not sure if it will all be done by then but to be close would be nice. How much do u want to lose?x

hi hun, im sure you will have lost tht amount by the end of aug, me and dd are camping the 19th aug for a few days so have 11 wi so hoping to loose about 3 1/2 stone which is do-able going on my previous attempt but anything off is better than on :)

That is so true! I keep reminding myself of how much I can actually gain in a week by eating what I want my record is 5lbs!! So at that rate I would have been sitting here 10lb heavier rather than 10 lighter without cd. Keep us updated on your losses. Have u got a wi booked? X

got wi booked for monday afternoon, was ment to restart 3 weeks ago but cdc was going on holiday and i couldnt afford to pay for 3 weeks in one go so decided to wait till she gets back, then i realised that i have 4 days worth of products hence starting tomorrow so hopefully do abit of damage limitation or lose a pound or two :D will keep you posted x

My wi is Monday too, CDC changes the day a lot and that winds me up I like to do a full week this week will be a full week so no excuses if I don't get a good loss. Good luck love x

Hi guys! Well I'm like a million percent off cd right now and it sucks big time! Nit been around was in hospital for a bit my poxy teeth got a tooth abscess so painful infection went into my blood stream not good. I'm out now with a swollen face and loads if meds my weight is basically back to where I was at my restart I'm so gutted

I don't think I can do cd at the mo with so much medicine and my body being so run down but I'm so upset as I just feel massive and then that starts the spiral whereby I'm not dieting so I don't know my limits n just hit the self distruct button n binge Aaarrrgh

I'm not sleeping so very tired and probably over exaggerating everything!!

Hi shell good to hear from u. So sorry to hear about ur tooth that must be so painful. Bless u. Don't worry about the gain when ur betta again it'll drop off in no time. just concentrate on getting better nothing is more important than being well. Hope u feel beta soon xx

Back