Team sandybums

Yeah do I don't know where everyone went!!! I may try slim and save but need the wi's at the mo and think I would cheat myself if I didn't have anyone to answer too!!! My wi is Mondays too. I like it on a Monday cause it keeps me motivated over the weekend as I think I can't blow it now as did it all week and won't have time to pull it back!!!

I agree with the Monday WI keeping us on track at the weekend! Also I like being weighed and having somebody to answer to I just have so much outlay right now I need to rein it in a bit I'm gonna order just the shakes for now to keep it as much like the ss I know lol

Well I'm feeling a bit hungry n tired now but only had one pack so two to go had a very restless night and a busy fun day shopping with my daughter who is almost 6......... Not 5 u know almost 6 lol :)

I tested myself to a gorgeous dress today it's a black maxi halterneck with coloured beads I can't afford it but its so nice and flattering I got a 12 thinking i'l shrink into it but it fits lovely but it's a jersey type material so will be ok when I'm minus a few more inches

Really think in gonna go for the shred next week want to get this week out of the way first n fully in ketosis too

Ps..... Still no AF!!!! Strange so far I've in total done months n months on cd and plenty of other diets n monthlys never stopped I so wish it's for the right reason last HPT yesterday ic and was neg I'm not buying anymore until...... Erm..... How long should do u think I should leave it if it doesn't show??

I'm no expert but I think a week, from when u where due. I know I did a test before I went on reductil then a week later I found out. Was a bit hard for me to judge as monthlys where often late but going on the month before when I did the test I was a week late. If that makes sense. Good luck love. I'm really skint too but I've come so far I'm really weighing up whether I should/can continue forking out £45 a week. Dress sounds lovely and such a motivation when u fit into lovely clothes!! X

Well watch this space gonna order those other shakes tonight n have a full week of them as if Monday n i'l report results back at least if it works still then we know there's a half price alternative even if it's just for a really skint week etc...

Ok I'm not going to test anymore this week including the weekend! Must keep busy! Monday think i'l test again if still no show and i'l wait until 2 weeks late if that happens before heading to docs!

Off for a long soak lush!!! N then tonnes of work to be getting on with yay!! Lol

Morning ladies, thought I'd join you - doesn't seem to be a lot going on here... Reading what you're both saying and agree with the £££ comments totally - same reason I stopped LL a few years back. Hoping this time my head is in the right place to get it over and done with really!! I've certainly lasted longer this time!
My WI is a weds, I'm having this weekend off for a nite out and a family thing - so I'll be interested to see how this affects my WI. I know people freak out saying they've put like 2lbs etc on but in reality that's water and glycogen - not fat (unless you have around 11,000 cals in 2 days!!) so I'm interested to see how I do. I do plan on enjoying myself though so not going to stress... :D
Anyway, thought I'd pop in, stay skinny, Sauce xx

Welcome sauce it's nice to have u, there is only a few of us left!! Your right about the gaining weight I need to remind myself that cause sometimes I nibble at something then next day I've gained a pound and it can't be possible to gain a pound of fat from a couple of bites!!! But I get so cross at myself. It is a diet we should stick to 100% but we do have lives to live as well so sometimes we just have too take breaks! I hope u enjoy your weekend. How much more do u hope to lose?

HI There

Seen your thread on the main board an thought id pop over if thats ok? xx

Hi sauce and lovelye welcome! Hopefully we can revive this whole team thingy seeing as most of the original people have deserted us lol

So whats everybodies goals and details etc???

Ps I think af arrived today :-(

hi wondered could i please join the team????
:D

Lisa xx

Hiya, I'm going to (notice I say that rather than hoping too :D) lose another 16lbs I think, depends how I feel. ATM my belly is protruding cos the rest of me's shrinking lol. My goal/reason is just to feel better really, and it helps that my baby bro is getting married in October!! In terms of the breaks etc, yep - it's nigh on impossible to gain fat off a few crisps - but that doesn't mean you can do it, lol - it means it's not the end of the world!! I'm looking forward to a relax, day out tmw and nite on the town (lock ur sons up!!) and a family thing Sun so well worth it I think. And for the first time in 7 wks I'll not worry about food. That'll be nice too. It's nice to be in a group on here, sometimes I feel like people just read and run on the main forum - we can hopefully all help eachother!!
Sauce xx

Hiya Lisa welcome!!

Sauce I know what you mean about belly protruding lol!!! As at last week I wanted to lose 18 lb :) ideally more but I'm
In this until my holiday 1st aug and that's that!!! Well maybe the weekend prior! This is just to lose what I gained after losing 7 stone on cd last time :)

On a moany botching note I'm feeling like crap!! Myonthlys seem to be up the shoot this one was between 5 -8 days late I had hoped I was pregnant but clearly not it's killing me!!!!!!!!! Then just when I thought everything was on par it disappeared again for hours...... Now it seems scantly there! This is too much of a head screw! The pain is that of a really heavy flow but clearly not!!

I was ready to eat my own body weight in chocolate cake when it showed :-( but I have resisted and will stay strong (convincing myself) lol!! Think if things carry on up the wall i'l have to go get checked over I'm freaking about an ectopic..... I've never had one but you know what google does to people

I've had no water today :-0 must do better

:thankyou: shell09

and well done on resisting the chocolate, its not easy when its ya monthly!!
and i know exactly what you mean about what google can do to you!! try not to worry too much hun but if it puts your mind at rest go and have a check up :)

just out of interest, how long has everyone been doing CD?? and what plan are you all on??

well my goal for now is my 5 month old daughters christening which is in 10 wks time :eek: i am running out of time to get slim :sigh: first of all i want to loose 3 stone to get back to what i was on my wedding day back in sept 09 then after that i want probably another 2 stone off so i ahve a long way to go yet!! i just want a healthy BMI, but even on my wedding day though i was overweight but i could fit into a size 10 so i keep telling myself as long as i can get back into them slim fitting size 10's i will be one happy lady lol :p
if only i hadnt messed around with my diet 2 months ago i could have been alot slimmer by now, ah well at least i am doing somet about it now :)

xx

Oh dear I ate chocolate I have no idea why it was just sitting there and I ate it!! My scales at home say I've stayed the same I hope it does come and haunt me. Wi is Monday I'm so annoyed at myself not been bothered for 8 weeks by choc so don't no why I couldn't resist last night was feeling pretty miserable but just felt worse after I ate it!!!

Anyway welcome to our new members I'm ruthy and I'm a foodaholic lol!! This is my 8th week on ss and have lost 25lbs. I'm 11st 6 now and want to get to 9st. Really wanted to be there before my hol end of aug but not sure if that's still poss as it's fastly approaching.

Could I please join? I'm on day 4 SS and feeling good. My WI is thursday.

Starting weight: 13st 2 16-18 dress size
Goals- get through week 1
Be a size 12/14 by end of august
Hoping to get to 10st 7

I have a DD who is 17 months plus a very supportive hubby.

Li x

Hello lovely ladies i want to join you. I got lots of weight to lose and im so determinated.. To keep the motivation up and going i have booked my litlle family holidays in Algarve first week of October. :) it should be warm and sunny there that time of a year so hopefully i get to show of my skinny by then bum lol

Hi, can I join your team please.... Think it will really help, I'm on week 7 and I'm beginning to struggle a bit for some reason, don't know why ? Still sticking to sole source 100%, does anybody else struggle at all after a few weeks ? I find weekends really difficult :0) lizzie x

Lizzie 7 weeks ****clapping**** you should be so proud!!!

I'm on day 4 and finding the weekend hard. Staying positive thou x

(((hugs))))

Hi all,

Lizzie I know how u feel I was fine the first 6 weeks but week 7 I started to struggle now in week 8 and still struggling have no idea why. Ate some choc last night for no reason and it's not that I'm a big fan of choc or that I have missed it, I prefer savory stuff generally. It's almost like I've come down from the high of every one complimenting me and feeling good about myself and now I'm feeling really miserable and sorry for myself and fat!! Just getting to half way point and nearly on new ground ( Neva weighed under 11st in my adult life) so I should be more motivated if anything.

Anyway sorry to ramble on everyone, wishing every one the best of luck in their journeys and a big welcome to the team!!!!

Ah thanks kiwili ! Day 4 is good, should get a bit easier, but weekends always harder... I found the first 10 days the most difficult, I think it's making sure u get out of the habit of picking. good luck for your 1st wi ! Keep positive, that's what I'm trying to do :0) x

Ru2thy said:
Hi all,

Lizzie I know how u feel I was fine the first 6 weeks but week 7 I started to struggle now in week 8 and still struggling have no idea why. Ate some choc last night for no reason and it's not that I'm a big fan of choc or that I have missed it, I prefer savory stuff generally. It's almost like I've come down from the high of every one complimenting me and feeling good about myself and now I'm feeling really miserable and sorry for myself and fat!! Just getting to half way point and nearly on new ground ( Neva weighed under 11st in my adult life) so I should be more motivated if anything.

Anyway sorry to ramble on everyone, wishing every one the best of luck in their journeys and a big welcome to the team!!!!

Hi Ru2thy,

Glad it's not just me, that's why this forum is so brill, as otherwise it's quite a lonely diet.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm trying to stay positive and thinking of how I felt 7 weeks ago, very miserable and huge ! Still feel large but so much happier now, anyway bye for now :0)

Back