Team sandybums

Ruth don't give yourself a hard time, sometimes these things happen, breathe, forgive yourself and move forward. Are you on ss?

I'm a proper foodie, adore cooking, eating, watching food programmes etc I show my creativity through cooking so am still preparing hubby and daughters dinner so far not tempted!

Ss is hard, but I've done 4 days so I can do another 4+!!!!

(((hugs)))

Thanks both of u.
well done for getting to day 4 I definately found the first few days the hardest but after a couple of weeks I was in the swing of it. I'm determined to keep on going the further u come the closer u are to your goal and it makes no sense to give up. Just annoyed at myself for last night but onwards and downwards just hope doesn't affect wi!

How much weight does everyone need want to lose? I'm hoping for 34lbs more. To get me to 9st x

Hiya everyone
well initially I wanna get rid 42lb
I just want to loose inches mainly so I can get back into a size 10!! That's what I was on my wedging day but was still overweight (strange hey??) so if I need to shed more weight once I'm that weight again then I will go for even more :)
I've done it before so I can do it again and this time there will not be a pregnancy to follow lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi again, I'd like to also get down to 10.7 that will be a loss of 3 stone..... Got a stone and a pound to go, hope I can stick with it x

Well my night didn't go well :( went out to the pub of course I only had water i drove and I'm used to not drinking and it don't bother me people around me are getting drunk but what does bother me is when they give me attitude and get arsy and start having a go and saying nasty things anyway So I ended up having a slice of pizza I don't regret it yet lol I'm sure I will in the morning!!
I'm Just gonna put it behind me & start again 2moro!! And in future try not to let anyone get away with treating me like they do, I deserve alot better than that!!
Sorry ranting on abit there I'll shut up for now
Hope you have all had a good night?? Xx

That sounds horrid. Bless u. People don't have a clue how nasty they can be sometimes. Hope ur feeling beta today? Dont worry about the pizza just shake it off, and be good today. How is everyone this morn?

Hope everyone has a fab day I need to make sure I get that water down me today I'm getting better but still not brilliant x

Thanks Ru2thy
I'm ok-ish today lol
I'm gonna forget bout yesterday & start again today :) I WILL BE THIN
hope your ok? Xx

I wanna lose about 3 and a half stone before October :) so i would be 10st and happy couse my hubby does not like girls that are so skinny..

Hi guys!!!!

Well our team thread seems to be a bit more busy which us great and welcome everybody!!!!!

Ru2thy forget about that cheeky chocolate I'm sure it won't have a big effect on your WI!! I hate it when yr completely in the cd zone and ya just get an instantaneous urge like that it's easier to understand when we have been pining for something then give in but those out of the blue urges are a *****!! I do have them btw but well done for drawing a line as I often let one tiny slip be the downfall of my diet attempts!

Sugarplumfairy... As above re pizza....... People can be so inconsiderate can't they especially drunk people lol!!!

So line drawn for sandybums..... Lol line in the sand (Gosh I'm easily pleased)

Well so far I've been 100% no urge to cheat even slightly and am sticking to ss rather than ss+ this time. WI (myself at home) first thing in morning I'm excited to see results as I've had a few sneaky peaks n all looks good so far but will tell tomorrow!

As of last week well beginning of this weeknight needed to liar minimum of 18 lb anything above that before my hold would be fab!!!!!!

So today I'm nursing a poorly 5 year old who's been up getting sick through the night so better get if mins n sort the poor little love out

Have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks everyone.

I have been the same with previous diets one little slip has been the beginning of the end but had a couple slips on cd and just jumped straight back on think its easier cause the rule is no food whereas previously ive just continued to eat the wrong stuff for rest of day.

Well done shell for being 100% Hope the little one gets beta soon poor love. X

Some people are arse!!

Today day 5 has been my hardest so far, did a car boot so up early with the smell of the burger van wafting past!!! Felt starving and pissed off, my fil was like ooh 1 bite would be ok,, urh NO!!!

So glad I joined this team as no longer feel alone.

Kiwili non cd people just don't get it lol

Well I was up very early this morning too with little one poorly I'm now really hungry and fanciful talk about the worst combination of feelings!!!

This is the first day I've felt like it n it's day 6 n I must be in ketosis by now! So I'm gonna ride it out with you!!! It will pass but it is making me a bit snappy!!

We can do this!!!!!!

Thanks shell I've had 1/2 shake and looking forward to having a soup for dinner.

Am thinking about a WI tomorrow just for me!! Are you doing ss too?

Yeah I'm doing ss!

Ah the dreaded number 2 is my biggest prob on cd

Usually for me if I haven't gone in a week I take something to do the trick the fibre don't help me but might worth considering

I found I very rarely went at first (about every 3/4 days) but since eating bars Im ok. I think they help cause they are high fibre. Like shell says do something about it after a week I wouldn't let it go on longer than a week. U can get movical (think that's how it's spelt) from the chemist if u feel u need it x

No.... Thank you that's a reminder for me as I don't have any movicol or the likes in.... Must go shopping..... There's nothing worse!!

Jeezzz I'm having a hungry day glad it's the day before WI so I won't cheat lol n hopefully tomorrows WI will keep me on track for the next week too!

Back