Team sandybums

I am beyond hungry today too don't no why!! I wish I could be a good girl and just not touch anything. Just popped over to mums and nibbled at her left over roast chicken!! What's wrong with me I've been doing so well!!! X

Helllloooooooo!

Lovely to be here, I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I'm Clare and am on my last day of week 8 of SS. So far I have been 100% SS all the way, except for a planned family occasion where I went SS+ for the day.

I hope to lose 80lb in total and at my last official weigh in (Tuesday is my weigh in night), I was up to 37lb. According to my scales I have lost another 3lb since then, which takes me to exactly half way and I'm still as determined as ever.

C x

Ps. If I haven't been for a couple of days, I take a Dulcoease at night and get good results the next day. :D:D

C x

Just wondered what our everybody's current goals? Timescales?

Mine - loose 31lbs by September for my friends hen do. And before we ttc number 2.

Hi clazzac good to have u.

I'm at the end of week 8 (wi tomorrow) too. Can't say I've been 100% tho unfortunately but I've def been 90% lol!! Had a few blips and had a night on the razz a few weeks ago. Prob why my weight loss isn't as good as urs clazzac!!

I've lost 25lbs so far and hope to lose another 34lbs orginally before my hol end of aug but think it may take a little longer than that. But not gonna stop til I'm there and gonna have a 100% week this week!! X

My current weekly average is 5lb (but I know it slows down as your weight reduces and you start to move up the steps).

If I do continue to lose at an average of 5lbs per week, then I have exactly 8 weeks to go and should be there by 29th August - OMG, seems unreal! :eek:

If I lose at an average of 4lbs per week, I should be there in 10 weeks - by 12th Sept - still seems unreal!

If my average drops to 3 lbs per week, I will get there in around 13 weeks - by 3rd October - seems a bit more realistic :sigh:

I have just ordered a dress from Boden in the sale in a 14 and would love to be able to wear it comfortably by the end of August.

C x

Oooh so many of us now :)

Ok so on my most staaaarving day of all with the little one poorly I done the old McDonald trick as in she won't eat anything n if she refuses Macy d's too there's a prob lol she refused all day just now we had a change of very so
Off I went for a trip to drive through lol 1 happy meal and one unhappy mummy.... Just kidding I know it's for the best andbi resisted!!! Il just inhale all the more!

So my goal stay 100 % until holiday 1st aug which is a Monday although i'l prob stop on the Friday. I'm not working up the plans just gonna come off as this is what I've always done

Hope to lose 18 lb to get back to my original target although WI tomorrow so hope to reduce that number significantly

Ps that brings me to my healthy bmi hence
The goal but only just so anything extra would be fab though not likely with my time scale but it would cover the gain when I come straight off

I hope your little one's back up to full speed again soon and well done for getting through the trauma of Maccy D's.

C x

Hi all
Thanks for inviting anyone to join
I've started on ss on Friday and so far have stayed away from the scales looking forward to weigh in on thurs yesterday was the worst day watched the boxing last night with friends surrounded by kebabs and beers got thru it though and stuck on plan 100% felt v proud when got home
Hunger is a killer but it's slightly eased today

Well done Amy if you got through that temptation in your first few days I think you will do just fine!! It really does get easier!

What's your goals targets timescale etc

I've got my hen do in benidorm on sept 22 so hoping to do at least 2stone by then
Followed by hopefully another stone by my wedding in October

Woop woop well done Amy!

Well I've got fab news!!! As u all know my WI is Mondays although I didn't restart until Tuesday do last week 1st week was a 6 day week. It's also the lightest I've ever restarted cd but....., it's the biggest loss I've ever had!!!!

10 lbs!!! :) I'm ecstatic gone from 12.8 to 12.12
8 lbto go in 4 weeks I can so do this!!

Well done shell that's amazing u will be at goal in no time. I've got my wi tonight but according to my scales I've only lost a pound!! That's what u get for cheating. 100% for me from now on!! X

1 lb is fine plus u haven't Gained anything!!!

I'm hoping and praying the CDC scales will say more but your right at least it's not a gain well not a gain according to my scales.

Come to work today and forgot my tetras neva done that before I'm gutted!!! Hope everyone has a good day x

I've forgotten all my stuff too! Just a coffee for me

Well done girls - great stuff (although Shell your numbers are puzzling me 10lb loss and gone from 12.08 to 12.12 - that sounds like a gain to me

Back