Team sandybums

4 litres for me is also normal!! I drank 2.5 before so find that I'm well thirsty.

I've had to switch to SS + because of the pain meds I'm on for leg, really stressing about it! Wanted to stay SS til target weight. Hey ho that's the way it is.

Feeling pensive and well pissed off about recovery!!

Diet wise I should be pleased -1st in 2 weeks, but I feel like I'm jepodizing it by having a meal. Well basically I'm splitting my SS + meal in two to cover breakfast as need tablet with food 1st thing, and lunch, plus packs, so today am having 1 egg, 15g mushrooms, lunch 80g chicken 15g rocket salad. anyone else done this can reassure me that I'm not messing u diet??

I average around 4 litres water a day too :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:-0 oh gawd when I'm being bad which is often I'm doing like 1 litre!!! Right ok then 4 litres I'd the bare minimum today then! :)

I better get glugging I could potentially get a litre down before I start work at 9.45

I'm very tired again today as couldn't sleep untill late last night and LO got up t 5.30 full of beans aarrrgghh and we have the year one and two school disco this evening yay!!! (not)

But using my new clear blue fertility monitor and got my very first high! It's cheered me up no end! Lol can't imagine getting a bfp one day if a mere high rocks my world but I was starting to get worried I wasnt ovulating... Hopefully will get my peaks soon so I know everythings ok

Ok I'm gonna be 110% today and do my 4!!!! Litres of water I managed to resist weighing this morning as I know I would have gained alot re coming out of ketosis etc n think it would be counter productive I'm gonna TRY to not weigh until weigh day on Monday but don't know if i'l make it as I'm a morning weigher!

Hey all,

Shell that's great news whoop whoop!

I'm in on the water challenge will neva get 4 down but will go for 3 litres. When I'm bad (which is often) I'm lucky if I drink half a litre! But determined to do 3 today!! No excuses as in the office all day - so close to a loo!! Good luck everyone x

I nearly forgot ladies
I have just stepped on the scales & 3lbs off :)
Xx

Oh god well done on the 3 lb I think I've probably found the 3 you lost lol...... Just got in the lift with somebody carrying a subway sarnie mmm

Well done sugarplumfairy that's fab! I'm not getting on very well with my water but still got half the day left so gonna get glugging x

Thank u ladies :)
I'm getting kinda impatient again I just wanna wake up a size 10 2moro :(
oh it's so not fair why couldn't I have pinged back into a small size after having my daughter lol
Xx

I'm 2.5 litres of water down........ I've foolishly got on the scales they say I've put on 4 lb !!!!! Y oh y did I get on them!! :-( it's so deflating!

Most of that will be the 2.5 litres u just drank I bet it's much less first thing in the morning!! so try not to worry, I ate a sausage so I'm sure my weight will be up too but not water weight, sausage weight lol!!x

Morning guys! Ru2thy don't worry about that sausage sure it won't have any effect

I'm struggling now it's my own fault for coming off plan Wednesday I ended up being so good yesterday with packs an water and the foolishly ate off plan again!!

I know it's because im out of ketosis n it's going to be a struggle now!! I've only got two more weeks to lose what I can by my holiday!! :-(

I've done this for months on end yet finding it so hard to stick to it just for this 2 weeks! I'm actually finding it hard to even want to be on it!!! Ice got to do this!! I could just kick myself

Hey love u can do it! Like u said u did it before u can do it again! It's prob cause ur so close to goal and hol ur mind is playing tricks on u! Good luck today x

Morning guys! Ru2thy don't worry about that sausage sure it won't have any effect

I'm struggling now it's my own fault for coming off plan Wednesday I ended up being so good yesterday with packs an water and the foolishly ate off plan again!!

I know it's because im out of ketosis n it's going to be a struggle now!! I've only got two more weeks to lose what I can by my holiday!! :-(

I've done this for months on end yet finding it so hard to stick to it just for this 2 weeks! I'm actually finding it hard to even want to be on it!!! Ice got to do this!! I could just kick myself

Its probably because you can see the end in sight and im guessing your feeling more comfortable with the way you feel/look? I get like this closer to goal and its always such a struggle!

Good luck you can make it!

Im off plan sat and im so worried its gonna take me ages to get back into a routine! I just have to be strict with myself i guess!

Hi!!!! I'm craving craving craving!! Come back ketosis come back!

I'm staying in tomorrow waiting for my daughters passport to be delivered n getting on top of some paper work n all the fun stuff like that lol n if delivery is on time got to take the mother food shopping as per

Nothing real exciting though!

No plans for me other than housework!!! Been good today so hopefully be good for the weekend too.

Stay strong shell u can do it. Ketosis will be back in no time x

no plans for me this weekend!! not much to do when its peeing it down :(
i hate rain
well i have just been on the next sale website OMG i have spent a fortune and all smaller sizes too lol of course i need these items most of it is work out clothes and mine are getting too big so they need replacing hahahaha :D
only thing is they all say despacthed within 4 or 5 weeks what the hell is that all about when they are in the sale hmmm
hope your all having a fab weekend
xx

We're off to the park wellies and raincoats on!! Love it.

Proper irritated that scales haven't moved in 3 days!! I've stayed 100% and really hoped I'd get to 11st 14 this week :-(

So upping the swimming and gym this week, must be more organised.

Back