Team sandybums

Morning! I stayed 100% yesterday my scales are no longer 4 lb up but still 2 lb up :-(

This diet is killing me. LO stayed at nannys last night and when OH came home at 7.30 he had to come n wake me up I was in bed fast asleep!! His telling me enoughs enoughs I need to eat n there's not enough of me any more to 'starve' myself :) bless him! I half want to agree with him n come off it though!

I'm more interested in my clothes size rather than scale reading though my original target trousers size 12 fit me now but muffin top! So need to lose like 1 more inch around the waist n i'l be happy! My ather trousers skirts jeans tops etc are 12s but I don't feel a true 12 until I'm in these trousers properly!

I'm thinking of doing the 30 day shred for the next 2 weeks pre holiday to get that inch off...... I just can't find the energy!
I've not even done the house work or laundry if I can't snap out of this lul soon I'm gonna quit admin
Snappy with little one not giving her any of my time OH is worrying about me and the house is suffering too ....,

Hmm I don't know!

Shell if I were you I'd go to stage 1-2 eat some food and up your activity level, 100% obviously isn't working at this time and bloody hell your a size 12!!! Just my opinion but hth x

I'm gonna stay on it until I Finnish what packs I have then probably call it a day that's only a few more days and atleast I wouldn't be wasting them

Oh dear oh dear!! Well I have fallen off the wagon! Been nibbling bits here and there for days but today I completly caved!! Started with a bit of chicken (the kfc kind not even the healthy kind) then some cheese then crisps then a krispy kreme!!! I am so mad at myself and feel sick as a pig!! OH told me this morning not to lose anymore weight and I think that was all I needed for my brain to say it's ok to have some food and then I couldn't stop!!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend and is still being good unlike me!!

god i have had enough today lol
110% fed up i want food but i want to be thin, p*sses me off how i cant eat normal foods and get rid of this flab aaaarrrggh!!!!
hate my body and hate how i want to eat crap especially cadburys chocolate all the bloody time
i have had abit of a slip up had a cadburys twirl :( jesus how the hell am i gonna get thin and when will i blumming learn, if i carry on like this i will be fat forever!! :( sorry having a right old rant and crappy day i am hungry now too and to top it off got the hubby and son wanting food, i just wanna curl up into a ball and wake up a size 10, yeah in my sodding dreams hey????
god its just not fair!!!!

sorry i will finish my rant and moan now

Last edited:
OMG i posted on a cambridge diet group on facebook the same i wrote about earlier how i am today etc etc and got these comments of one girl
"you can eat food and get thin, by getting off this diet and going w.w or s.w, i did this diet and it all came back on again and i was eating healthy, ur body needs food, it needs carbs, protein, etc to function, starving ur body of these is just going to make you ill!! go and eat girl"
"if u can do this by not eating ( which is mad) then u can do ww, sw, u will do it if u wanna lose the weight"
"u have to lose it slowely, yes we all want it off quick as possible, but think about it u cud be 3 stone lighter in four months and keep it off and have support of people u can actually se, not some cd councellor who is just trying to make alot of money out of these expensive crappy shakes, and on ww. or sw you can be a bit naughty and then just make up for it"

really helpful words hey??
xx

I'd tell her to f*ck right off!!! At the end of the day yes some ppl put it back on because they stick to same old habits. If your determined sensible and avoid simple carbs and sugar plus gym, swimming or some activity you'll be fine.

Shes actually spouting from the daily mail!! Story tell Pauline shell put the weight back on.

As far as I'm concerned cd is a kick start to healthier living.

there's a right war going off on my post on facebook now lol she's p*ssed a few people off hahaha and they are giving her what for,
i cant believe she is a member of the CD group when she dont support it one bit!!

xx

OMG is still cracking off on there, i am keeping out of it lol
she has just told someone that they will be fat again as soon as they come off it no matter what they eat!
jesus when will this woman stop with her lovely kind comments, what a b*tch xx

She sounds bitter!! She's obviously had a bad experience herself and can't accept it's her own fault not the diet. This diet works like any diet stick to it and u will lose weight if u wanna stay at goal then u will have to make life changes and if u go back to eating like before u will gain back! simple!! Why can't people accept other peoples decisions and just concentrate on their own life. Tell her to shut up and mind her own lol!! x

Ooooooo how exciting :) fight fight fight lol

Think we all know we can keep it off if we stop eating the crap or eat less crap n move more

Sounds so simple huh so why have I spent today stuf stuf stuffing my face and drank wine last night I feel about 4 dress sizes bigger than 24 hours ago and my head ache is back!!! I suffer with them n haven't had em for months but my own fault it's got to be down to the massive shock that's hit my body in the form of sugar and carbs and booze

Going to sleep I don't feel too down trodden going to re evaluate in the morning I can't be ss at the moment it's just not happening!!

Ps re my ttc efforts..... My new toy the fertility monitor is still showing me highs but no peak as yet!!! Say a little prayer cross your fingers n toes etc that it gives me a peak in the morning!!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been absent. Hope ur all well, I've had a little read and a catch up on here last night. Glad to see u r all also moving on when u lose ur minds and slip a little. I'm totally demotivated at the min, hoping it comes back soon....! Lol :D
Off to sleep now, been working nights. Will catch up with u all later, hope u all have a good day xx

Had the worst weekend ever in the way of mcdonalds harvester Chinese buffet and pub lunch yesterday but I need manage to stay away from alcohol
Massive blowout feel disgusting now but I'm now ready to 100%ss this week not weighing till a week today which is prob reason for weekend blow out ooops
Good luck everyone for this week

im back after 2 1/2 days of naughtiness!!! yikes. up 3.5lb this morning and ive had crisps today too - doh.

nevermind 100% from now onwards i know ill have a gain this week but it WILL be off the following week and a few extra friends. theres no point worrying, i was in control and ate and drank what i wanted and enjoyed it all. I have 11 days to be 100% before my next weekend off - doh lol but i want to be 10 st 2ish then so i need to get my butt moving and be good as gold til then! Started day 1 of shred too :)

I'm actually finding it quite funny that basically the whole of team sandybums fell off the wagon we were all clearly riding the same wagon when it toppled over throwing us into the nearest fast food joint Pmsl!!

pmsl, i thought that when i logged on this morning lol
had 100% for the last 2 days so all good so far.. until the 29th and im off for the wkend again lol
why cant i eat and drink and lose weight lol x

I'm p*ssed that I've stayed 100% and stayed the same Ahhhhh!!! WI Wednesday I better have lost something!!

u will have... biology says so ;)

Back