Team SCOUSE!

well done!!

Great thread! Can I join?

I'm Lindsey, Linz (call me whatever, but please be nice;)).. I'm 20 and live in Walton :) I do SW from home. I'm at college studying spanish and business studies and hoping to finally go to uni :] I love going to music festivals and I'm never away from them :D
I have just over 3 stone to lose, I'm a slow loser but at least it's coming off! I don't shut up and i babble on about crap!!!! x

Can I join? I'm Rachael 26 just moved from Knotty Ash to Litherland! Joined SW group around 3 weeks ago but have been following the EE plan since the start of Jan - so far I've lost 17lbs!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun, I think I may have spoken to you on another thread before :)
I'm at Sharons group on Thursday's at the Mel-inn x

Yeah I think we have! Knotty ash tO litherland is a bit of a move isn't it? Then again I moved frOm aintree to the swan haha x

The OH is from up here, we rented my mums place off her when she moved over the water a few years ago. We wanted to buy and be near family though so it was either up here by his mums or over the water by mine :) my extended family is all in knotty ash/old swan!
X

Welcome to all new joiners. Were getting quite a team together here. Love it. Hope all are well
Well done Acc on the loss glad to see it's working for you :)
Had a blow out last week but damage was limited to half pound on so not too bad looking forward to a back to basics wee this week put me right and hopefully get rid of the naughty little gain. Need to stat focused as I need a posh frock for May and want to look nice and not as my brother says like a "bag of spanners" lol

Im in Ormskirk ("plastic scouser") can I join ? :p

I'm shocked 4lb off, wernt expecting that!! 1/2 stone sticker woo!! X

it's good when you lose more than you're expecting isn;t it? x

4lb off, was not expecting that!! 1/2 stone sticker too yay xx

LinzLinz said:
Wow well done chick xx

Thanks hunni, slimmer of the week too!! I'll have to be sick more often haha xx

Back