Team SCOUSE!

Lots of exclamation marks there- i'm clearly annoyed.

Well todays the day!:-o WW here I come!!! The suns shining,I feel positive,bring it on!
Hope you all have a good day

Ann x

girlies- i have a slight problem...

i got a call today off Asda, they have offered me some temporary hours!! but that means I have absolutely no free time at all now, from Wednesday until at least mid march. I am taking every hour they throw at me, so hopefully I'll stay in their good books and give me checkout hours- which is what I want :)

So I'm really sorry- but for a while, I won't be able to do a meet :( Tomorrow is my last day of freedom, lol

I'm skint too, so happy to rearrange. How is everyone??

Yeah alright, had a good weekend. Just off to see Woman in Black and hopefully will get in this time!

How are we all?
Just to share my good news got my stone award last night!!! Woooohooooo
I'm made up! Bring on the next six weeks and let's see what that holds :) got my work cut out this week as I went out for a meal and drinks after weigh in for mummys birthday and had cake a ms bread and all manner of naughty things so it's a super-duper free food week ahead me thinks lol.
Did anyone have pancakes tonight? I had the porridge american style ones NOM! :)

I avoided the pancakes altogether. The cinema was ok, Daniel Radcliffe let the whole thing down quite frankly!

Hey everyone just wondering have any of you ever been the Britannia Carvery on the dock? I'm going tonight wondering if they put butter on the veg! Might just phone and check anyway I'll be damned if I waste subs on a bit of butter lol xx

JezVonSavage said:
I avoided the pancakes altogether. The cinema was ok, Daniel Radcliffe let the whole thing down quite frankly!

Aw was it not as good as you thought! We wanted to go see it too, I don't like saying this because I looovveee Harry potter but I just don't think Daniel Radcliffe is that good :s x

No he was awful, dire actually.

I've seen the play and read the book; the film has nothing on them.

Never been to your restaurant hun, prob best phoning x

JezVonSavage said:
No he was awful, dire actually.

I've seen the play and read the book; the film has nothing on them.

Never been to your restaurant hun, prob best phoning x

Aw hate it when youve been looking forward to something and it's a disappointment well prob give it a miss then probably good as I'm scared of everything lol
Yeah going to phone them later if I can't have any roasties I'm certainly not having crappy butter lol x

Back