Team SCOUSE!

Where's all my scousers at?? :)

I have spent around 8 hours painting our back bedroom... Gotta count for something towards body magic right?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

otterspool is nice too, they have a park and a maaaaaasive field overlooking the mersey :)

Any of the country parks on the Wirral, Eastham particularly nice, good river views and lovely countryside to plod around. Not been for years but Caldy beach used to be fab too. Obv I am more versed in the Wirral options...Royden Park also awesome, especially if you have small kids, on Sundays and Bank Holidays they have a little miniature steam railway running that you can go for rides on. It's free although there is a donation box.

Sorry I have been missing for a bit, I keep forgetting to come up to the teams section!!

can adults go on the mini railway cos i aint got no kids and would be annoyed if i couldnt play on it too lol. is there anywhere to have picnic in or by port sunlight, im not too versed with places over the water, i live ten mins away from walton, sefton and stanley park so would like somewhere a bit further a field and or prettier and less full of divvys and dog poop haha. plus have a day off thru the week and want to make the most of this weather :) might try just go on a road trip and drive till were hungry lol :) cheers guys will let you know where we end up

Oh hell yes. They most certainly can. Port Sunlight is pretty but I wouldn't necessarily picnic there, Lady Lever Art Gallery worth a visit. Brotherton Park is not too far away from Port Sunlight though, and that's a nice country place that would definitely be picnic friendly. There's actually tonnes of places on the Wirral that are really nice, I take a lot of them for granted coz I have always lived here...

MadameLaMinx said:
Any of the country parks on the Wirral, Eastham particularly nice, good river views and lovely countryside to plod around. Not been for years but Caldy beach used to be fab too. Obv I am more versed in the Wirral options...Royden Park also awesome, especially if you have small kids, on Sundays and Bank Holidays they have a little miniature steam railway running that you can go for rides on. It's free although there is a donation box.

Sorry I have been missing for a bit, I keep forgetting to come up to the teams section!!

We're at eastham park at least a couple of times a week, I love it! So does the dog lol. Here's a few pics....

Attachments

• image-4095657022.jpg
    image-4095657022.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image-4152045745.jpg
    image-4152045745.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2211732894.jpg
    image-2211732894.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 34
nice little picnic on Formby beach. Nice sunny Weather syn free goodies and a few nice boys to perv at. what a fab day :) lol
made little egg and bacon "muffins" in cupcake cases (like the ones out of magazine but with no flour in) just used egg, chopped pre cooked spud and chopped peppers. added a tiny half teaspoon of baking powder (1/2 syn) to get a little rise on them, they were very tasty and great picnic food. made mini onion bahjis and yogurt dip and sun free hummus with veg sticks, twas epic! i think im still full lol

I'm not doing sw but I'm scouse can I join I have done sw twice and ww... An every other diet under the sun ha ha anyways... I'm Lisa 29 for 2 more weeks (sob) from Walton :)

Hello and welcome.like you not doing sw or ww and have done many many diets,but this is the last one!! WILL NOT BE FAT AT FIFTY,only 15 weeks:-S

i'm good thanks acc are you? bit disheartened by my STS this week but i did have 2 boozy weekends in a row so what did i expect? was soooo good last week too hardly any carbs and loads of superfree!

i'm dreading it :( usually east eggs last me aaaaages but because i cann't have them i have a feeling i will want them more ha

No eggs for me I've been super good for the first time ever gonna try not eat choc til my birthday :)

Back