Team SCOUSE!

Just had a lovely 2hr walk along otterspool prom in the rain,nice and relaxing;-) had a drink at the brittania aswell.

ooo the brit, we always go there for carvery in work haha won't be anymore though!

hi i'm currently doing slimming world and i go to a class in anfield. i'm 11lb down but still got quite a bit to go. looking forward to all the support this group of scousers will be handing out x x

Hello all. Hope were all well. Had a little wobble last few weeks and problems with my wisdom teeth so weighed in yesterday and pleased to say back on track and focused. Looking for my one and a half stone award and club ten next week *crosses fingers*

oooh how much do you need to get that? good luck!

Majella86 said:
Ive done it. Got my double whammy. Proper chuffed :) yay

Yay well done :)

Im having no scale victories loosing inches but not lbs... Ive got a sinus/chest infection an think it's affecting my metabolism.. I read that it can.. Dunno if I should carry on with my exercises or rest and let my body fight it... Oh I just dunno!! :( such a quandary! Boo hoo me :(

well i've been a busy bee, moved back to the swan and didn't really have net :( also, my diet really went out of the window, BUT lost 6lb over 3 weigh ins so actually done better than usual, how the hell has that happened?!?! managed to get my 1.5 stone off so just a measly 9lb to go to my first target! that just takes me to a healthy BMI and to be honest i can't see 9lb making me finally happy, think i'll prob aim to get to the middle of my healthy weight which is 11 stone and an extra 10lb past target

Hi all, having a good couple of weeks have lost 8 lbs,am on a roll now,long may it last!!! Am staying ti class as well,its on a sat morning which helps and a great consultant.I go to the crown in west derby.

acc said:
Hi all, having a good couple of weeks have lost 8 lbs,am on a roll now,long may it last!!! Am staying ti class as well,its on a sat morning which helps and a great consultant.I go to the crown in west derby.

Well in acc glad this is working for you. It's frustrating when your hard work doesn't show but happy that the plan is working for you now. Are you full of motivation now?

Full of motivation,can I keep it up for the nxt twelve weeks:-/ hope so I WILL NOT BE FAT AT FIFTY,I keep telling myself this

I feel like I've not been here in ages.... Been up the wall with decorating/work etc!! So far since I started SW I've lost 1st 3 1/2lb :) I have 15lb to get to my first target of 11st 7lbs!
I'm back in my size 12s yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back