Team SCOUSE!

rrr did you have a nice time? I work by the brit!

I went to sefton park yesterday, then my mum's and the baby was in her paddling pool :) then i went and sat in the beer garden and had 2 pints of cider and black (oops) oh well, i had a lovely day, not gonna worry about it now x

Morning Team Scouse
Been around sefton park last night for a good walk. Off to otterspool tomorrow for a 2hr power walk I didn't realise how enjoyable it could be and every bit of exercise is a help x x

Morning ,not long back from an hours walk around Croxteth park,enjoying the lovely sunshine with my dog:chores016:

Majella86 said:
Quick question to team scouse. What's your favourite Beatles song?
Trying to choose one to sing and I can't pick, need some help please.

Hey Jude :)

found out today that john bishop will be on the new series of who do you think you are.. and i know he was walking around town last week with local historian frank carlyle (if you love the history of liverpool, look out for his dvd's in the bbc shop. i think they are amazing ;) )

Hi all,hooe your all doing well,am calorie counting now,after 12 months of losing and gaing the same 7 lbs.lol

Good luck with the calorie counting, I was never any good at that lol.

I love going for a walk along the marina, or along crosby beach if the weathers nice. Doesnt look too pleasent today though...

Malc-D said:
found out today that john bishop will be on the new series of who do you think you are.. and i know he was walking around town last week with local historian frank carlyle (if you love the history of liverpool, look out for his dvd's in the bbc shop. i think they are amazing ;) )

Ohh have to see if I can find the series somewhere to watch on line I missed it :( going to see John bishop in October I can't wait!! :)

Morning all,off into town so going to try skinnymalinx cafe for dinner,the menu looks good.will report back

acc said:
Morning all,off into town so going to try skinnymalinx cafe for dinner,the menu looks good.will report back

Ooo can you let me know exactly where it is please?? I've been saying for ages I'm gonna go but not got round to it

I've been to skinnymalinx today for dinner too. If I never got something nice to eat, I was probably gonna cry!
I had chicken pesto pasta (1.5 syns) and custard with strawberries and jelly (1 syn). Both very tasty.
It is a bit on the expensive side so would not go too often but for a treat now and then it's great!

Back