Team SCOUSE!

Thanks guys, it sounds lovely!! I'm back at work on Wednesday so whether I'll get there before that is any bodies guess lol.

Had lunch,falafel and hummous wrap 9 syns ,hubby had scouse o syns!!! both delicous,as above expensive but food nice and fresh and staff lovely,worth a visit. All food syned for ee but red and green syns available. Will go back

I love skinnimalinx, tend to get their soups quite a lot as theyre either free or very low syn.

natalie2614 said:
I love skinnimalinx, tend to get their soups quite a lot as theyre either free or very low syn.

Just seen your post in the 15 to 14 stone,which group do go to? I go to the crown.

I go to the one in star of the sea Seaforth. Love my consultant she's fab!

last time i went to damons i had gammon, in fact anytime i eat out i tend to stick to gammon as you can at least cut off any fat, not completely good but got to be better than a greasy burger or something! x

Hey!! I'm
Really pleased with myself. I had 1 round of brown toast! (which came out buttered...gr) baked ham, two poached eggs beans and potatoes. I gave quite a lot of potatoes away as was unsure how they were cooked and just boxed off all 15 syns for it. I know I was over estimating it but at least I'm covered. It was delish!!!!

Back