Team Spirit!!

arghhh there's so many posts I can't keep up lol I think I've got the general jist though!

How's everyone doing?
I'm hoping to lose about 10lbs this month as I had rubbish losses from eating and water retention. But not a morsel has passed my lips! SO Tuesday is my day lol
TOTM- is time of the month.. which it is for me too today. Any how it ruins my loss I will go in a pull out my ovaries lol

Tbag- well done at controlling yourself! I know I wouldn't be able to lol
Jem- I think that's a brilliant idea not getting weighed. I too am obsessed but if I don't see a loss on a daily basis i get really annoyed and disheartened so I have had my OH hide the scales. I promised my CDC I'd stay away and so far so good. Because I'm not obsessing over the losses I'm relaxing a bit more. As long as I stay 100% I should have a loss!

So excited I have a night out in 5 weeks. I'm taking 2 planned days off so that I can drink, eat and be merry without worrying about pooing myself in public! Hopefully only be 1 stone from goal then! wahdihooo

Hi ladies :)

I will update my signature when im back on laptop!

Well today was a challenge! Been up since 7, took mirren to dancing then went to safari park with my sil and nephew. They had lunch, snacks,cakes,sweets and I just drank 2ltrs of water :) no cheating!

Get what you all say about the scales I was obsessed weighing every day and getting upset if I showed no loss daily! Better for me to just get weighed once a week and know how much I'm losing.

Night in for me tonight, shake and strictly .....what more could a girl want? (a size 10 body ;) ) x

Lol, thanks for clearing up TOTM. Durrrr! Well done Jem for surviving the safari park feasting! I am cooking dinner for mum tonight and having a strictly night in too! (and Dr. Who.... ahem). by the way, Mirren is such a cute name! I've not heard it at as a first name before.

I am surprised by you all with your daily weigh-ins! I look forward to my real weigh-in day so it sounds like a lot! If I saw a pound a day or whatever it wouldn't seem as good. Even though it would be exactly the same.....I think one weigh-in a week works for me, if I saw less of a loss on my consultant's scales than I thought I would be gutted. I think psychologically it helps me as I try really hard every day in the hope that the weigh-in will be good. But different things work for each of us!

Really wish I could have this dinner I'm making for mum, it smells so good. If I do say so myself. Just a frozen tetra for me....

Well done Jem - I spent the afternoon at a 4 year olds party and there were sandwiches, crisps and carrot cake for the grown ups - I managed to resist though (well I had one crisp!)

Cam home and had some sliced chicken and another litre of water.

I went to the gym this morning so that must have helped, and I'm just having a soup for dinner. Snap - Strictly and X-factor... dream night no??

DollyBeth - resist the temptation, stick to the plan! You can do it. I'm gonna try a frozen tetra tomorrow, hope it lives up to my expectations now DollyBeth!

Heh heh, I keep banging on about them. If you put one in overnight you will need to leave it out at room temp for 20-30 mins before opening.

I am going to have to try freezing a tetra now!!!

Well Harvester was lovely.... salad... steak... jp... i was not supposed to have any potatoes but couldn't resist :( and now i'm feeling really really guilty :(

xxx

Don't stress about the potatoes hun, obviously we need to try and stick 100% if we can but I think you shouldn't have to miss out on things - it was a one off - just stuck to plan tomorrow and you will be fine! :)

Mirren is Scottish for Marion :) I love her name little mirren McCann :)

4yr olds birthday party - do not envy you the screaming would have driven me to eat! We have a first birthday party next sat and I am dreading it food wise as I know there will be cakes and sweets galore!

Oh well ladies we can all keep each other company tonight - so excited to see nicky from westlife xxx

I don't usually watch strictly but Nicky from Westlife has drawn me to watch it lol xxx

And thanks Jem xx

Cami, Jems right - what's done is done, no point beating yourself up about it! Fresh start tomorrow....

Right, off to watch strictly on replay - my kids go to bed between 7-7.30pm so can never watch it in "real-time"

Tbag I'm the same. Put mirren to bed at 7:30 so just watched it in peace - how hot was nicky Byrne :)

Now just catching up with x factor will have third shake soon xxx wee hot chic mint my face x

Lol, I've never been into Westlife. I think I was more excited about Johnny Ball! It's a great Strictly cast. Good luck with your frozen tetras! I left a tetra in freezer overnight and then left it out in the kitchen this morning for an hour by mistake as someone called me. It was a really nice texture! Obviously it depends how hot your home is.....

Feel too lazy to go for a walk today, but I will still try and do some pilates. Camilan, don't worry about Harvester, whats done is done and you enjoyed it. Just get straight back on the diet 100%, thats what I have done after a very bad carb day, and I still lost 3lbs that week.

I was (still am) a big westlife fan :) was devastated when they broke up.

I have been swimming this morning and now am at soft play drinking the rest of my 1st litre. I always find it hard to drink all my water at the weekend.

Oh well an exciting night of cleaning and ironing ahead of me xxx

Hi everyone!
Thanks for letting me join. I'm on day 4 today. I'm from Cambridge, live with my oh and our pussy cat, and luckily I live next door to my mum! So my mum has been cooking for OH as I struggle to have food in the house, I'm so scared something will 'fall' into my mouth!! I got down to 10st 8lbs on ww 4 yrs ago, so had lost 2 stone but I put it all on and more! Hence why I'm now trying Cambridge at 14st 9 :( I have tried sw and loved it but found I could eat too much and I did! Goal wise I want to get to 13st 3lbs as this is what I weighed when I met OH, then 12st 3lbs and then 11st 7! Maybe lower if I feel I can do it!
Im on ss and have 4 meals a day due to my height. I'm really struggling today, just want to sleep and wake up tomorrow, me and oh are struggling to find things to do over weekend! Been to see 2 films just to keep busy!
Looking forward to getting to know you all better :)
Jade xx

Hi Jade! Welcome! I know what you mean with weight watchers, it can work well but then you have licence to eat what you want. And when you have a control problem in the first place...thats dangerous. I found that anyway. Well done for losing weight in the past, you KNOW you can do it now - you have the proof What films did you see today?

Today has been my toughest day in a long time. I have had four products (including three of my beloved frozen tetras) and tons of water and green tea. Just feel really cold, hungry and empty, and like I need some food. I'm not even craving bad food, even some steamed veg would be nice. But I have stayed strong. I just hope tomorrow is different because today has been pretty miserable.

How has everyone else been doing? Jem, you haven't fallen under a mound of ironing have you?

Hi everyone you have been busy posting ...... Been bowling today with family and friends , had a fab time and managed to stay 100% phew BUT couldn't resist my hubbys blackberry crumble last nigh only a mouthful but felt so guilty never mind !!!
Everyone is doing so well and cami at least it was a j.pot and not chips you made a good choice and it shouldn't make too much difference to your loss xxx

Morning girls :) I'm up bright and early about to go to the gym :)

Dollybeth - you got it in one - ironed for about 2 hours last night it was hell!

Anyway ladies here's to another 100% week! WI day for me tomorrow and hoping for 4 1/4 to take me to my stone x

So annoyed with myself. I caved and had chicken swish with salad and chips. Absolutely peed off with myself. Weigh in tomorrow. Expecting a rubbish loss now. Id been 100% for over a week!

Morning Girls,

How is everyone today? Its freezing here! :( think its because i have less blubber to keep my warm.

Piggly- what is a chicken swish? kebab?

Dollybeth- I have been so cold since starting this diet, i had exactly the same day as you yesterday felt so rubbish.
I went to see hope springs (brilliant) and dredd 3D (terrible!) my OH has signed us up for unlimited cinema as a treat for me, so we have something to do at the weekends.

Jem- you should live next door to your mum, my ironing fairy still does it all for me ;) or i just dont bother, terrible i know!

So i woke up today and feel ok, i had a sneeky look on scales and 7 lbs off since thursday!! got my official WI on wednesday. Im thinking of going onto SS+ as i currently have 4 cwp meals and having 3 plus a 200kcal meal only means 50kcal more. will i still loose as quick?
Im off to aqua zumba tonight, not till 8.15 though nearly past my bed time!!

xx

Morning Girls,
Jem- you should live next door to your mum, my ironing fairy still does it all for me ;) or i just dont bother, terrible i know!

xx

I wish! i was lucky enough yesterday that my mother in law done some tumble drying for me!

Gym was good this morning 15 minutes on the treadmill interval training (power walk, jog, run) and then 15 mins on the cross trainer. I only manage a half hour in the mornings as it is before work and i need to get showered and get home to do mirrens hair and drop her at nursery, daddy is on morning duty for me to have some 'me time'.

I have had 1 1/2 ltrs of water so far today and 1 hot choc mint shake. I only ever have a 1/2 shake at lunch at work (can't seem to blend a full one smooth enough) so am about to have a hot choc - predictable! :)

I have had a few comments today from some girls who have been on holiday - it feels really good :) Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in and would love to have more than 3lbs off xxx

Well done Jem - so focused!! Talk me through the hot choc making process, I've not tried that yet.

Back