Team Spirit!!

Good luck Skinny xx
Cami I am thinking of going up to 810 also as I keep picking and just can't help myself I'm good as gold all day but when the sun sets well........ I just can't stop!!!! Saying that I had a loss this week ONLY a measly 1lbs BUT its better than nothing at all so I'm pleased.
We will miss you skinny xxx
Hey Tbag how are you doing this week? xx

Hi ladies

I have actually moved up to 1000 plan now as of wednesday. My losses haven't been great over the last 2/3 weeks and my CDC thinks it's because I'm going to the gym etc, so we thought we'd give 1000 a go. If I can continue to lose alb on average a week on 1000 plan I'll be happy.

And I can't tell you how nice it is to have food again. Nothing ridiculous, but just being able to have a packet of snak-o-jacks, or a fat free yoghurt and a banana is amazing (sorry if that's tempting!!)

Anyway, I feel much happier now, not so deprived as such and happy I'm getting healthy again at the gym. Got a personal trainer for 10 sessions and he is quite gorgeous! At least I have something nice to look at while I'm sweating my arse off!

Skinny, sorry to see you go, best of luck though.

Ladies - you could always try 810, and if you don't like it or your losses don't improve, just go back to SS or SS+.

My migraine is either hanging on for dear life or i'm just getting one after the other so as from Monday i am going to do the 810 plan. I just need to find my cd book to see what i am and aren't allowed!!! It's got to be around here somewhere!!! Argh!!!!!

Well done on the losses girls.... any loss is a good loss as far as i'm concerned!!

TOTM coming up for me so i am craving big time!

Have a great weekend xxxxxxxxxxxx

Phew found it!!!

Off out tonight for a very much needed night out! One glass of wine, sugar free red bull and water for me tho!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you're all doing xxx

Have a good night Cami xxx Its a night in front of the box for me with a glass of water yupee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2lb on this week :( very naughty on Sunday but am due on so i get the munchies big time and bloat out. Starting 810 plan tomorrow... all stocked up and ready to go... Just need to find some recipes so i don't get bored of meat and veg lol!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all 1lbs loss for me again this week bit dissapointed as been really good but TOTM so at least it is a loss!
Cami you have done so well 2lbs is nothing, good luck on 810 this week xxx

I am finding the 810 plan a lot better! And still seem to be losing weight... weigh in tomorrow so will see how i've done.

How's everyone else doing? xx

6lb off!!!

Very pleased with that!!!

Hope all you girls are ok.

But think most seem to have gone now :(

Will pop by every now and then to see if anyones about xxx

Hi Cami wow 6lbs on 810 I think that I need to shift over to 810. Well done you and only a few weeks until your husband is home i bet he won't recognise you as you have done soooo well! xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Another 4lbs!!!

That's 10lbs in 2 weeks on the 810 plan!

Pretty chuffed with that! xxx

Well done Cami, that's amazing. 810 obviously suits you

Hi cami... I've just moved up a step to 810 and am hoping I can have as good losses as you in next couple of weeks before my bday! Gonna be doing 810 - 100%! So fingers crossed but doubt it'll be as successful as you have been! Xxx

Back