Team Spirit!!

Well done Jen thats really good xxx good luck everyone else with wi i've had a good day today and managed 30mins on running machine yey w yes and took my little puppy for his first walk around the block bless him he was terrified of the traffic and when he heard a dog bark i had to carry him as he just wouldn't move LOL xxx
Dollybeth good tip re Epsom Salts will have to give it a go x

Well done Jem - amazing!! I'm praying for 1.5lb for my first stone.... 2 hours to go

Donna your puppy sounds so cute! And well done for finding the time to go 30mins on treadmill, I'm impressed.

How is everyone else doing today? DollyBeth? Cami? Skinnybean?

Good morning all you lovely ladies! so its my first WI at 10! gulp! so nervous!

Dollybeth- no im sure she is nothing like him but i cant help myself laughing everytime i see him on there. also good thinking, i have had a sore throat and the same girl asked me out on sat and i said no i was on antibiotics for my throat so can just say it hasnt cleared up. good thinking batman!

Jem- well done on your weight loss!

I feel good today :) its hump day so always a positive! (btw hump day is a wed as at the top of the hill so down hill till the weekend woo hoo!!) i dont look forward to the weekends on this diet though as i know its even more tough! my sister invited me to hers but i said no as the temptations would just be too much.
Im absolutely freezing all the time! i was a cold person anyway but this is horrible. went cinema again last night to see anna karenina- my verdict, its ok, a little arty farty for me.

Ill let you know on my weight loss, have a great day!! xxx

Amazing skinnybean, that is such a great weightloss - now it makes it worthwhile doesn't it! It will make you even more determined to stick to it now you've seen said goodbye to 8 bags of sugar!

WELL DONE :)

Well done for these great losses! Hoo har! We are doing so well as a TEAM!

Had my weigh in this morning, I lost 3.5lbs. A bit less than the previous two weeks but it was bound to slow down. Thats still 1 stone and 1lb in three weeks which is great. I am still going ahead with my day off plan today. I won't make you jealous with what I eat, but I'm hoping it will reset things and get me back in the zone of feeling healthy and positive. I don't want to struggle with feeling sick and dizzy anymore.

SkinnyBean loving your film reviews! Have you seen Lawless yet? I quite fancy it. And when I say it I mean Tom Hardy.

well done on your weightloss dollybeth! my consultant doesnt do 1/2 lbs which is a tad annoying!!

i had the funniest dream last night, i was at the inlaws having a bath? not sure why, but when i come down they had got a massive chinese and i got in a massive hump as a chicken ball rolled out the bag into my mouth! i then told OH to go and get me a chicken skewer and salad from takeaway hahaha, being healthy in my sleep is something new! I woke OH up this morning and i said to him im nervous im getting up in the night and eating the fridge contents! one day ill wake up with food round my mouth :)

nope not seen lawless yet, really want, tom hardy is too sexual! its on very late at our cinema and im an early bird, shall hopefully go weekend shall keep you posted! may go see paranorman tonight, know it is a childrens film but what the heck its free!

xx

Paranorman looks fun! Why didn't they release it for Halloween? What is your cinema deal then? Is it that Cineworld card?

Your dream sounds hilarious by the way! I have had a few food dreams since starting!

yes i have cineworld unlimited, so i like to use it to the max!! anything after my second cinema going its 'free', i think they get peed off with me though as i never buy anything in there, hide a tetra and water in my bag.

next sale today so im ordering all my xmas pressies (organised!) also a few skinny clothes for myself to keep me motivated :) xx

well done guys - great losses!!!

i'm not feeling too great today, not sure why! Just having a choc mint (surprise) for lunch and only 1.25l down with my water today (normally at 2l by this time of day)

xxx

Lost 1.75lb - better than a kick in the teeth, and at least I got my stone.

I'm aiming for 3lb next week.

Well done Team Spirit, we're doing a great job collectively!

Well done Tbag! 1.75lbs is better off than on!
jem- i have been really struggling with water today, i think its because its so god damn cold!

Im just off to tesco to buy my dinners for the next week as going onto SS+, im excited to cook! I love thinking of different meals, going to stuff a chicken with cottage cheese and leeks tonight and have it on a bed of lettuce and cucumber! sorry to those on SS, im a little bit excited to be using a knife and fork! xxx

Well done Tbag :) - i dont seem to get big losses after my first week, but its all relative :) We are all proud of you!

Skinnybean2b - i'm sooooo jealous i am desperate to eat! but it will pass *thinkskinnythinkskinny - i have only had 2l so far really cold in my office too :( xxx

Congrats everyone on their weigh losses... Team Spirit rocks!!!

Not been too bad today... had a pickled onion... not sure why but that does the trick for me and hopefully won't slow my weight loss down.

The last time i went to the cinema it was to see the Hunger Games! There have been lots of films out i want to see but just haven't had the time :( Will def be going to the see the last Twilight film when it's out tho! xxx

I'm not feeling too great tonight girls so going to try and get an early night - feel really sick booo!

Goodnight xxx

Hope you feel better soon Jem xxx

Morning Everyone-

Jem- How are you feeling today? I had such a bad tummy ache this morning and straight after eating normal food i felt really sicky :( i didnt even eat my final tetra as i just couldnt be bothered, in bed by 8!

how is everyone else today? Im late in the office so only just had half my shake, im glad as im aqua zumba again tonight so like to try and eat everything a little later than usual as class isnt until 8.15. *yawn!*

xxx

What up Team Spirit! Seems like we have all ben feeling a bit rough and/or down this week. Whats going on? Is it the changing weather? I hope we can all pull through!!

Donna how is your puppy training going? Bless him being scared on his walk! SkinnyBean you've got to do the step that's right for you, so good luck with planning your dinners and sticking to it. I know people on that step on this forum have got lots of ideas for meals, I saw a nice one the other day for omelette and asparagus or something.

I am soooo back on the SS today after my day off yesterday. I feel absolutely physically wrecked. Feel like I have the hangover from hell (I had zero alcohol!!). My body is trying to process the salt and sugar battering it got yesterday and it feels like my body is losing this battle. Today I have had nothing but water and peppermint tea and don't feel at all hungry, just sick and dehydrated. I had a whole meal for the first time in two months yesterday and it was nice at first, but then I had digestion issues. It was nice to reset everything and not feel like I'm about to keel over as usual, and I don't feel guilty as it was planned. But I am not going to do that again for some weeks now!

Was going to ask.....how do you all feel about your consultant? Great relationship? Not bothered - i.e just take the products and run? Do they come to your house or you go to theirs? I am thinking of changing mine. She is really starting to annoy me.

hey guys, well i am feeling a bit better today thanks :) got up early this morning and went to gym at 6.30 so think that put a wee spark in me :)

I have only had 1 1/2l of water so far , 1/2 hot choc mint and a choc orange bar :)

I'm getting my waxing and nails done tonight so i a thinking i will be at least another 2lbs lighter tomorrow haha!!!

hope you are all having a good day xxx

Strange how we're all feeling under the weather! I came home with a migraine today, the first one i've had in ages. I said to my 14yr old that maybe i needed to eat some food (had another really difficult day today!!) he told me if i did he'd leave the house and not come for 2 weeks... tempting very very tempting lol!!!! But he said i'd done so well and it would be stupid to give up now ... bless him! So 2 pickled onions it is lol!!!!

Sooooo looking forward to tomorrow when my man is home. He better notice the weight i've lost ;) lol!

Has anyone got any plans for the weekend?

xxx

Back