Team Spirit!!

Hi Cami, funny you should say Migraine, I had one on Sunday! I ended up having to eat some dried fruit and take two tablets and go to bed for 2 hours. Maybe it's our body getting used to lower blood sugar level?

Jem - glad you're feeling better too

Cami, I'm sure your man will notice the difference. When I went to my weigh in this week, I had my measurements done again (4 weeks into diet) and I'd lost 2" from waist, 2" from hips, 3" from bust, 1/2" from my arms and 1" from thighs!!! I was so surprised! I thought I had definitely lost from my waist and hips, but never dreamed I would already have lost from my arms and legs!! Weird!

I've got a massive family dinner at my husbands parents house tomorrow evening (he's Italian) but just found out they are doing roast chicken, so yay! I can just have some meat and veg, no roasties or gravy, but at least I still feel included.... and I don't have to draw attention to the diet thing.

Anyone else got any "situations" this weekend?

Good Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone is feeling a little better today! I am absolutely starving have been since the minute i woke up! hope it will pass.

Went to see total rekall yesterday, it was quite good a little bit to actiony for me, not much of a story line.

Im planning on going xmas shopping tomorrow, we have a designer village near us and going to buy ted baker purses for everyone :) nice and easy! going to go to the cinema there too and maybe to nandos for dinner as can easily have plain chicken and lettuce and no one will notice. very difficult to have CWP meals when your on the go isnt it! I hate mine cold and just shaken so really need a kitchen to do them in.

T-bag- have a lovely time at your dinner, im praying when i get invited for dinner they are cooking something i can eat!

xxx

Morning Ladies.....well afternoon!

Feeling 100% better today. I had some chicken and brocolli last night as i felt quite off and i think its perked me up! I got my waxing and nails done last night so feeling good today, think its all in my head but when i go swimming with Mirren later i'll feel better about my self.

I gymed it this morning again - really setting me up for the day - just 20 mins on the treadmills so not too much but burned 321 calories :)

I don't have too much temptation this weekend:

Fri night - swiming and then a wee early night i think
Sat - Mirren has dancing then a birthday party so i will be busy and then a 'girls' night for us watching x factor as Kevin is away with the Rugby
Sun - Body pump at 9, swimming with Mirren then a play date at the softplay :)

What about everyone else? How is everyone feeling, are you in the swing of things - im definitely finding it easier now x

Girls where are you all? I have been bad today :( I have only had 500ml of water and had toast and beans :(. Need a kick up the backside xxx

jem021286 said:
Girls where are you all? I have been bad today :( I have only had 500ml of water and had toast and beans :(. Need a kick up the backside xxx

Hi Jem

Aw what happen? Just try and get back on the plan tomorrow - it happens don't worry!! X
Go drink water and get going again - it's only temp this diet x

How weird - I posted something this morning and it hasn't showed up on our thread!

Jem don't worry, it wasn't like you stuffed your face with pizza and chips or a massive bowl of pasta! Just go straight back on it tomorrow, we're all human.

I was really pleased last night I managed to stick to just meat and veg. The roast potatos were literally screaming my name, but I resisted the temptation of the devil! I have to though given last weeks small loss - I really want to lose 3lb this week.

Off to the gym in the morning, and then my nephews 3rd birthday with homemade cake - I CAN RESIST! Then looking forward to Xfactor and Downton.... Sunday night TV is epic!

Oh dear... what a weekend...

Was lovely to see my man and even better he noticed the weight i'd lost.... but

I've been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :( have been eating food, have tried to keep it as healthy as possible but still not a good weekend food wise. I had one glass of wine then stuck to diet drinks. But i've been feeling really pants, had a nasty migraine and some rotten headaches and now think i have an abscess on my tooth :( so really not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.... oh plus i have still not come on!! (no not pregnant lol!)

I really hope everyone else is doing better than me... but looks as though a few of us have wobbled this weekend. So Monday tomorrow... start of a new week!! I must be good... as i feel so good just with losing what i have so far so just keep imagining how i feel as i lose more.

Love n hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Ladies,

Jem- I very nearly fell for beans on toast also, my OH decided to eat them for every meal over weekend and the smell is still haunting me!

Camilan- You must be so happy OH is home and that he noticed, your nearly at a stone and half!! have you taken before pics? I did and redid them on sat, just after 10 days and i have nearly lost my back fat! woooo hoooo!

T-bag- hope you resisted the cake, why do people have to tempt us so much!

So me and OH decided to go out on sat night for a boogie, i have 2 martini and sodas, one gin and soda and a mojito. i didnt eat after so im quite proud of myself, never thought i could go out when i wasnt drunk but still had a good time. Yesterday we went to Nandos for lunch, had plain chicken salad, boring but nice to be out. Then we went to see lawless, tom hardy is officially the sexiest man alive! The film was ok but he made it worth it ;)

XXX

Oh dear today it D-day... get weighed in at 9.15. Am expecting a gain as have been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Am having to take strong painkillers and antibiotics for a tooth abscess and an ear infection and have to eat food when taking them. Hoping to get by without painkillers today which means i'll be able to start back on the diet properly.

How's everyone else doing? xxx

Morning Girls,
its been very quiet on here lately!!
Cami- let us know how you get on, back on track today? Poor you with the tooth and ear :( agony!
Im off work today, felt terrible yesterday afternoon and now still don't feel great, just tucked up on my couch watching the holiday, getting in a Christmassy mood in september!! Haha, I know it's early!
xxx

I put on 2lb's :(

But am back on it today... had one shake and a litre and a half of water so far. Really must get my willpower back on track!!
It seems everyone is feeling pants at the mo, a lot of bugs going around. Don't you just love this time of year!

Hope you feel better soon skinnybean xxx

Hi Cam - don't beat yourself up too much, 2lb's is not that much, and you can lose that plus another couple this week if you stick to it 100%. This diet is so hard to have a social life, it seems everyone slips up now and again, or needs to plan the odd day off plan. We're only human!

Hi Cam - that will be off in no time - probs the water weight!!

I have WI tonight at 6:30 and am dreading it! i don't understand how i can feel so awful after eating one day AND i found out the flavoured sparkling water i have been guzzling down has citric acid in it which we are not allowed......oops!!!

I went to the gym last night and did a really good work out, planning on going to zumba tonight and then zumba tomorrow! - going to give it 100% this week, gym everyday and up my water to 4l! I really wanted to cancel WI but kevin has said it will eb a good way to face up to the 'cheats' and keep us on track! No SS+ meal for me tonight as a treat either, no food shall pass these lips!

I am going to try on bridesmaids dresses on saturday - disappointed at how fat i still am, but happier that i am 13lbs slimmer than i was last time i went!!! i need to think positive......we need to order them in November and i am hoping to be at least another stone lighter by then. I am NOT going to be the FAT bridesmaid!

I have also realised that i need to come on here more often - i feel it keeps me on track, i've just found that the forum as a whole has gone quite quiet the past few weeks - hope it perks up :)

Anyway good luck girls with the rest of the day and i will be on later to update!

Jen xx

Going ok today but am starting to feel really hungry... it's like day 1 all over again! I have caved in to a pepsi max as i was desperate for something other than water to drink!

Good luck for later Jem... and whatever the scales say just get straight back on it! I am determined to stick with it this week 100%, well until Sat :rolleyes: as we're going out for a family meal before my OH goes away for 2 months :( but i am determined to make sensible choices. As you said Tbag... this diet plays havoc with your social life lol!! I have a big party to go to on the 6th.... so will def be blowing out on alcohol that night! But then don't think i have any plans until November!

Jem.. November is still a few weeks away so you can still lose a decent amount by the time you have to order the bridesmaid dress!

I think it's definitely good to have mini goals... as i've said my OH comes back at the end of November in time for my graduation so that is my goal. I just have to remind myself of what i would like to have done by then! I would love to be in the 15's by then.

xxx

I lost 4lbs :) yay so happy - that's 16 3/4lbs in 3 weeks :) I'm back on it 100% xxxx

Wow - well done Jem, that's fantastic! Big pat on the back... :)

Thanks tbag - I had been really good apart from that one wee blip and have been going to gym too so glad to know I didn't ruin things!

I'm working from home today, planning on taking an extended lunch and going to a Zumba class then for a swim :) x

Good morning ladies,
Jemma- well done on weight loss!!!

im off work again today, CDC just come to my house and I lost another 7lbs!!! I'm shocked!! So just another 2 stone to go exactly!! So chuffed!!

Hope everyone has a good day.

xxx

Well done skinny that is fabby!

I am so in the zone! I worked from home today, took a long lunch and went to the gym - Zumba and swimming :) now I'm going to see 2 houses :)

Bring on being skinny :) xxx

Well done Jem and Skinny!!! That's fab!!!

Wasn't quite as good as i planned yesterday got peckish in the evening and ate naughty things but today i am 100% back on it. Had my 3 shakes and 2.5 litres of water.. so a bit more water and i'm done. Must admit it def feels like day 1 again, i feel hungry but keep hanging to the fact that i know i will get good results if i stay strong and what with the girls fab loses am even more spurred on!!!!

xxx

Back