'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Right - have taken pics myself (cos Puppy dog is the only one in with me!) so they're a bit dodgey! They're in my profile, let me know what you think! xxx

I saw those dresses yesterday in Town they are lovely, and it looks great Rainbow, wheyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy a dress!

Thanks - I know Ive got a long way to go, but I do feeel really good about myself at the minute. Will get blokey to take a proper piccy of me in it later (might even let him include my head in it!) xxx

I love it. New look?

Yup - and only thirty pound! AND it was from their normal people size range............. no more Inspire for me! xxx

Yay well done rainbow :D Dress looks gorgeous :D

Taz, you're always welcome i'm sure ;) I've also failed lately, don't keep putting yourself down though love *hugs*

They are!! I just wish I had more self esteem - anyway, I'm hogging the "team poo" page with my mutterings!! x

You should have more self esteem, and soon you will have, Ima but deluded though - I sometimes think that being thin is going to change everything!! Good job you're on here, not seen hide nor hair of some of my lot - any one would think it was a week day and they were at work!! hehe xox

yeah I dint mean you Taz! xxx

Do we the undersigned................
Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie
Rolo
Rainbow
and Rosyposy

all pledge to lose at least 7 pounds each during the June WI challenge - those who agree raise their right hand and say 'I' xxx

(hand in air) saying 'I' xxx

*raises right hand* *Places left hand on heart.* my name is mrsb and I am obese, I pledge to lose at least 7 lbs in June :D

said in an american accent for some reason lol

Back