'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

How bout our sub challenge be to drink more water - thats something that I need to do for sure! Anyone else up for joining me? xxx

Ohh yes me definitely.
I used to be able to drink 4 lts a day on LL . I had a bladder of steel :). Need to get back to drinking at least 2lts or 4 pints.
Lx

Definately intend to up the water this week, after my stay the same, a real hard challenge is to have 14 different HXBs in a week! it is supposed to help move the weight though???

gawd that sounds hard Nanny! Id need to have another proper look through my HE B list. wonder if having 7 different ones has an impact on weight loss xxx

Morning ladyeez - am going out today to Mother Shiptons Cave in Knarseborough - so am taking a couple of Alpen light bars with me. So this is the forst weekend of the challenge, hows everyone feeling facing the weekend? Im positive and raring to go!! Was readin the 'Water' post and was pleasantly surprised to read what modkaren (think it was her) had put bout SW recommending only 8 glasses of water per day, so with a bit of juice in each one I should be able to do that, so thats going to be my first positive step for this challenge xxx

well i weighed in wednesday and all i can say is its a good job it doesn't start on here until june lol cause i put on 2lb complete shock but got my mind back on it now and with a team behind i have to lose so all is good and i have been extra good so far this week no syns at all good luck to us all we can do it XX

you go gal - thats the attitude - we'll show those others just what we're made of! xxx

sorry girls i can't do the water thing the water tastes rotten here lol

I cant stand water on its own, but will cordial in and I like it xx

well i weighed in wednesday and all i can say is its a good job it doesn't start on here until june lol cause i put on 2lb complete shock but got my mind back on it now and with a team behind i have to lose so all is good and i have been extra good so far this week no syns at all good luck to us all we can do it XX

you and me both hun 2lb!!! anyway on track now x

I bet you did Taz! Hows everyone been today? So Skinnymonkey did you have that dominos pizza? and if so how much of it you eat? Come on lady you said you were giving it your all this week - hope thats still the case?! xxx

Well I got on my scales this morning and I've put on 4lb since Wednesday! I hope I lose that again by this Wednesday though

Ive put on four pounds since Thursday too (think my scales must be wrong cos Ive stuck to plan) - am trying really hard now xxx

Well what we weigh today doesn't matter so much, it's our official WI day that counts and we will lose it all by then.

Come on FFF's

Hi am I too late to join?
My weigh day is thursday:confused:

Well really yes you're too late - but one of the members of our team hasn't been in touch since putting ther name down........ so maybes you could have there place I'll check when they were last online and let you know in a min xxx

Oh I dunno what to do, I think itd be unfair for me to give you her place without telling her first. But why dont you put up a post asking for a fourth team, you need ten members for it. Thers been other people that have asked to join but we havent had space! Go on - a fourth team will really up the stakes xxx

Back