Teamnashers herbal life diary x

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
I have made diaries on here many a time when on SW or Calorie Counting and after a few days I would gave lost motivation on the diet and gone silent only to start up again a couple of weeks later yo yo yo yo yo yo up down up down lol

Everyone has a reason for wanting to lose weight either to feel better about themselves or for a big event such as a wedding or holiday etc...for me I need and WANT to lose weight because I have been so poorly this year more than ever plus the weight gained over the nine years before now through gradual flare ups of pain, fatigue and so many symptoms couldn't list them all. I went from a size 12/14 (comfortable for me) to now being a size 22. My confidence as a mum, wife, woman, friend and christian have taken a big hit this year and eventually I had to start taking anti depressants as my doctor recognised my low mood from struggling with the massive life change.

Before the summer I had a really busy life what with an 11year old with ASD, ADHD and ODD, a four year old, a husband who works mainly nights so sleeps during the day, was running a parent & toddler group through church, supporting families and volunteering for our very active/in the community church planning part of a mission event for the summer which I loved doing being out there in the hustle and bustle, singing was my passion also and so I sang regularly in the church worship band and my diary was filled to the brim with appointments, meetings, family time etc...

Throughout all this behind closed doors I was suffering so much pain and physical problems which came and went but suddenly the good days became less and less and finally the doctors started taking me seriously x

The past few months I've been very ill, I had to step down from leading and helping out in everything, inflamation and swelling in my neck/throat means at the moment I cannot sing as it aggravates it and I lose my voice. I couldn't walk for 7 weeks without severe pain and swelling in my ankles and feet until finally steroids kicked in. I was trapped in a body that was attacking itself. But I will not give in and let it take over! :)

I am receiving more tests and treatment for an auto-immune disease and im hopeful that it will help slow it down and suppress the inflammation so that I can start to lead my life again lol

I weigh 16.6 stone at present and determined to learn some discipline in my eating and portion size refraining from comfort eating.

I can understand my writing about being ill could be a bit boring or depressing so I apologise lol but I need to be honest about where I am at and also this will help me keep a log of how I am doing health wise etc... I promise to try and see the good in my life even when im struggling or having an (off the plan day) as they do come along but I really must do it this time!!! I hope there are some people out there that are up for sharing their journey too and so we can encourage each other but also be honest with where we are at without being judged :) x so keep in touch xx

Im only on second day of herballife and finding it ok :) i love the choc shake and the original tea seems to be helping me energy wise in the morning more than my usual normal tea :) I've added the fibre n herb tabs, multi vitamin tabs to my other daily 22 tablets lol my hubby is fab and cooking the main meals for us as by dinner time I am usually knackered and needing rest and as a family we are 'eating healthy from now on' swapped the kids biscuits/crisps and sweets for fruit, yoghurts and a saturday treat night for them where they can choose an unhealthy dinner lol hubby is calorie counting so we can eat the same meals and my mum is my distributor and well being consultant so she is ringing me and encouraging me :)

Feeling excited about this time..... Watch this space!!!! :) xx

Yesterdays food diary

Breakfast - (missed as hubby left e in bed for a lay in and i didnt wake up till 12.10pm lol) must have been extra tired !

Lunch - shake, tea, banana

Snack - 2satsumas, muller light yoghurt

Dinner - ww wrap, chicken breast, salad, savoury rice

1litre of water ( low calorie squash mixed in)

Sunday food diary -

Breakfast - choc shake, kiwi fruit, banana

Lunch - choc shake

Snacks - muller light yoghurt, satsuma, apple

Dinner - extra lean mince, onions, mushrooms, potatoes, coliflour, broccoli, carrots, gravy

Drinks - tea, original tea, low cal squash 1.5 litres

Breakfast - shake, banana, original tea

Snack - few grapes, apple and pineapple stick

Lunch - shake, banana, apple

Snack - muller light yoghurt

Dinner - chicken, cabbage, leeks, carrots and low cal gravy

Feeling lighter and less bloated already yay!!!! :) day 4 going well x

Breakfast - shake banana herbal tea

Lunch - shake muller light yoghurt strawberries rasberries kiwi tea

Dinner - pork and vedge stew

Snacks - fruit string tea coffee low cal squash

Feeling a bit bleugh today :/ im in a lot of pain and really tired and I've gone and stupidly ate a load of my little ones sweets as he didn't like them and I really did lol cant believe im on day 7 and totally caved in x just wanna eat chocolate now :( x

Not getting weighed till tuesday as my mum who's my distributer is doing it for me when she gets bck from weekend away x

Whoop! Even after a little slip up in between I managed to lose 9lb in 9 days :) yay! So pleased and its def kicked me up the bum lol going to a shale party with some friends tomorrow with my mum so will have my first proper wellness check :) xx

Well my mums shake party went well, so pleased for her shes so enthusiastic about it all its really keeping me focused :)

I Got to try the tropical and mint choc shakes, didn't like the mint one but the tropical was nice so might purchase it next time. I also tasted the raspberry tea which was nice too. The herbal life scales showed Some shocking results lol i def need to up my water intake and I've been encouraged to cut down on my fruit intake, so if I've got to do that im gonna struggle as thats whats kept me going lately but I've just ordered the protein to add to mu shakes to help keep me fuller for longer so hopefully that will keep me on track :)

Back