Teenagers & poo..another random moment

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Just remembered a documentary i was watching a while ago and it had teenagers from america on it.
It said, because of their diet of junk food, fizzy drink and general crap...they were so constipated the were actually being sick , poo out of theirs mouths eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just remembered a documentary i was watching a while ago and it had teenagers from america on it.
It said, because of their diet of junk food, fizzy drink and general crap...they were so constipated the were actually being sick , poo out of theirs mouths eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh Nic!!! :sign0137:....what do you watch!!! ;):D

Lots of 5hite lol...anything ..i find all these things really interestin..wierd i know!!

Im sure I watched a weightloss programme where a woman was pooing through her mouth and had been doing for quite some time - turns out her bowel was so blocked with 'stuff' that she began to back up like a drain pipe - she could have died, it's v serious but took ages for Drs to diagnose as its quite rare over here.

Oh my bloody good god that's horrific! I saw an episode of South Park where that happened though... funny stuff! ;)

Horrible eh. Even scarier is that a doctor in the Jamie Oliver School Dinner documentary was saying about it happening with his patients here in the UK.

while an ex of mine was in his second year nurse training he had a patient that had this - suffice to say he didnt finish his training and now works in a call centre lol

Gotta try and laff as much as possible. Normally quite a 'downer' person, but think that has a lot to do with the food I used to eat. Junkaholic I was, and it definitely effected the way I felt the day after. So this is the new positive me, gonna laff all this darn weight off!!! (If only that were possible eh!?). :) :D :) :D:party0049::grouphugg::party0048::worthy::happy096::gimi::sign0144::whacky068::blahblah::talk017:

By the way I've only just discovered the new smilies..... I could just spend all day looking at these!!! (They do say small things amuse small minds.... he he.)

Hey Taz, I'm from Camborne - only about 15 mins away from Truro! No way, small world. Where are you living now then?
I'm in Bristol now but I was drinking in the Choughs on Thursday evening! Small world indeed!

EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Flip me porgeous u get better looking every picture!

Back