Teeny bit let down

Underneath all the blubber, I've got quite a nice hourglass figure going on lol. I carry everywhere, so I'm in proportion, if you get me?
There's no one area that looks bigger than it should be, for my size. I do have rather large boobs, but I've always had those. :p

xMandyDx said:
Underneath all the blubber, I've got quite a nice hourglass figure going on lol. I carry everywhere, so I'm in proportion, if you get me?
There's no one area that looks bigger than it should be, for my size. I do have rather large boobs, but I've always had those. :p

You may find then that your waist will shrink but your hips/boobsmay not in the same proportion meaning you stay in a higher size for a while. But it will come off!
Also I am wearing clothes slightly more fitted than I used to, so where tops would hang from my shoulders now you can see my bust and undrbust, ok I still have a tummy and that shows but you know what? I was kidding myself that it was hidden before, so ok a stranger may look and think 'she's got a tummy on her', but I look down and think 'that's so much smaller than it used to be'!

Back