Teeth

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone's teeth hurt sometimes when on SS? I thought it was my gum that was sore but it isn't. I think it could be that they're sensitive, but even still they hurt when I'm not drinking water.

Ouch! Get yourself some Sensodine toothpaste.
My teeth dont hurt, but I have a crown at thr front that's starting to 'niggle'. I know there's nothing wrong with it, cause I've just had a checkup, so I'm guessing it's something to do with CD.:confused:

Glad u mentioned this...i thought it was just me! On my first week of CD my teeth hurt and felt like they would come lose...weird! xxx

Thanks Witchy, I'll check it out :)
I think it could be something to do with not chewing @ Devilish; I'll see how it goes before I visit my dentist x

Hey thanks :)
I will go to the Dentist as I'm due a check up anyway. My gums are not bleeding so that is a good thing; I'm thinking it could be due to the fact I'm not chewing.

I had this for a while but it seems to have gone now. Think it could be the lack of chewing!!

My gums have swollen and are bleeding this week, I have never had it before either. Strange ah?

It is strange :S I think it could be down to lack of chewing but I'm not sure. I'm going to buy some sensodyne and see if it helps,if not I'll visit my dentist x

Back