Teeth

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Anyone noticed their teeth are whiter? Another nice bonus of not eating crap.

nope!!!
think you may just got lucky or maybe its the extra teeth brushing to keep breath fresh?
wish mine would whiten up!

Nope- the black tea has them ruined!! And no amount of brushing is whitening them!

lol, Irish i'm with you!

Although *geek alert* i changed from Listerine original to corsodyl original this week and this seems to be having a more pleasant effect on my teeth. tastes less minging too.

Now that you come to mention it, mine do look a little better.... Mind you, I did previously drink at least 2 litres of diet coke each day, shocking!

I'm another ex Diet Coke addict and have noticed that my teeth are much whiter too. Its a nice feeling having "clean" teeth all day long and no bits of horrid plaque building up. :D

The bonus of using Corsodyl is that what ever you tastle is like sucking Tin.

There ought to be a Corsodyl Diet. Gargle twice a day and its not worth eating as everything tastes horrible.

Been and checked teeth. I'd say no change but I do drink loads of black tea and coffee.:D
My Pharmacist suggested Peppermint tea with a sweetner in. It's really quite nice and makes a change from black or green tea.

Counting down to 4th WI (after 6 weeks on diet) on Saturday. Almost excited....

Not really noticed it but I never drank much tea/coffee or coke all of which darken your teeth. If you are off all this stuff then it must have an effect. All for the better!!

Watch Corsodyl as it will stain teeth - use it only for a week at a time. That is what my hygienist told me, It isn't really a regular mouthwash more of a medication for gums and teeth. Google it and you will see plenty of info on staining.

Back