Tefal Quick Cup..

Kitteh

Resident geek
Does anyone have one? also.. Does anyone know what temp it comes out as? Cos i think someone said it doesnt come out boiling..

x x x

No.. im considering getting one.. hehe.. i drink like.. looooads of tea and coffee every day.. must drink 5GTs.. about 3normal teas.. and about 4 coffees a day.. lol.. so in the long run it would save me money on my electric bills.. lol..

x x x

Do you people ever sleep? Hang on, what am I doing here? I should be asleep too!

Yes, I should, I woke up about 2.30 and feel like it's morning! Can't understand it. Why aren't you asleep?

Love

i by accidently fell asleep during the day.. oops.. so im wide awake.. thought i may as well be up and studying.. hehe..

x x

Umm, when you say studying.... I think you'll find you are on Minimins talking to me!!!

Naughty, naughty!

xx

Good girl! Crikey, doing law, I should think that is an awful lot of studying! Are you enjoying it?

Yeah.. its really interesting.. A lot of assignments though.. but its all good.. I really love Law..

x x x

What will you do when you have finished? Will you be a solicitor? Do you want to do the whole wigs and court thing?

Yeah.. i would like to be a barrister if possible.. but i know tht it costs a lot of money to get there.. so i might be able to.. who knows.. It would be brill though.. if not a barrister i would liek to be a soliciter..

x x x

You go for it - follow your dream. Either way it sounds like you are going to have a great career. I bet your Mum and Dad are very proud of you.

I really think I should go back to bed - I think you probably should too!

Catch up later, Love

Yes , i had one , they are noisy , so when everyones in bed you can't have a drink unless you make it in the garden lol , also i think the kettle makes it hotter , the first day i had mine i used it a few times and my son went and put the toaster on and he burnt all the wire for the machine , arrrrrrr , stick to your kettle

i have one and i hate it my mum brought me it for xmas and its only out on display now incase she come its like lukewarm water it gets hotter if u make a few cups togethers but its s**t dont bother ashley xxx

Oooops Ive got one and love it. It is a bit noisey and splutters a bit, but you can get hot filter water instantly. Mine is always hot. You can also get cold filtered water.

Love mine anyway:sigh:

I dont like very hot tea.. or coffee.. just kind of warm.. cos im maybe abit weird.. So the fact it isnt boiling hot doesnt affect me..
Ive been on amazon and been reading a lot of reviews.. and it seems for every bad one theres a good one.. you know.. I really like the idea of it.. and i think it sounds good.. but i want it to be a good thing.. hehe.. or ill be upset.. im still in two minds about it..

Thanks for the advice people.. mwah

x x

Did you go on youtube .
I was looking at buying a steamshower and it took me to youtube and showed me how it all worked in the vid , lol weird lol . maybe they will have one ? lol

Back