Teletext Holidays

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Has anyone ever booked with theses as they are so much cheaper and im not sure weather to book or not.

Is that on their website bookable now?

My mother has triend them a few times and by the time they've finished the booking over the phone it's more expensive than shown on their page (sky tv)

ive booked with teletext quite a few times, usually fine! jus dont go for 1 or 2 stars and expect a nice hotel, id go with 4 usually :)

I use Teletext holidays whenever me Hubby and Daughter go away. The best thing to do is to have a look at the freephone numbers that are also listed on the site and call to get a better price.
We just had a fantastic 2 week 4 * AI holiday in Egypt for a brilliant price.

i do lots of biz with shops in tenerife and i can tell you the place is dead,
try search for turkey, altinkum, 5star and all inclusive, eventually you will find one called palm wings beach resort, we have been twice, its superb, all the bars and shops are very quiet in tenerife its the eurozone, have a look at turkey but do your homework,

i do lots of biz with shops in tenerife and i can tell you the place is dead,
try search for turkey, altinkum, 5star and all inclusive, eventually you will find one called palm wings beach resort, we have been twice, its superb, all the bars and shops are very quiet in tenerife its the eurozone, have a look at turkey but do your homework,

No thank you, my parents have a place in Turkey and just come back from there, i do like Tenerife and was very nice when i last went.

I did a few years back & it was ok, think you usually phone through to confirm...cant remember.

Try icelolly.com - someone recommended them to me recently & they're cheaper than a lot of places Ive seen.

x

Back