Tell me about pooing... (tmi i know!) but wnat to be prepared!!!

Ah righty ho - I don't know much about LT tbh. I know that on CD you can use Cambridge product to assist in the poo department but not sure how LTers cope!

xxx

I was told that we can take Senna if we dont poo! I think the viedo said you will probably only poo a couple of times a week, eeeeep thats a bit scary for me, I like a daily one lol! I took a senokot a couple of days ago and that really helped.

My pharmacist also told me to expect the runs days 4 & 5 but I didnt get any!

I would definately talk to the pharmacist at the chemist where you get your lipotrim from.....!
Dont suffer in silence, get it sorted or even ring the helpline on the front of your weigh in card....its an 0800 number.

:cry:I have had nothing but trouble
I dont go , never at all, i have to take dulcolax every week, i left it once to see how long it would go on for and on day 11 i took some dulcolax, and wow , seriously i felt it drop down from under my rib cage [sorry sorry]
i add fibre to my shakes and also fibre 89 to my coffees and still i dont go, i think i am broken

Blimey nat !!! lol
i used to go a few times a day , but since being on/off lipotrim i go once maybe twice a day .

what a subject .

defo worth talking to your lt weigh in people thou !!!

OMG!! Definitely worth finding out why, that must be awful. If I dont see a daily dump (even if its a tiny one thanks to LT!) I get really stressed out!

Hope they can help sort it out for you hun

PHP:
[quote="dabihp, post: 274719"]day three... still no poo....[/quote
]
:(Well? How are you today?? Did you get any help from your chemist? I had one dodgy day and used the Fibre Clear in all my shakes and hey presto back with a back!:rolleyes:

Back