Tell me something NICE!

Aw, what a nice thread!

Last week I went to knock for my friend to walk to SW and her daughter who's about 9 said 'Where are you going?' When I told her she said 'But Sarah, you don't need to lose weight!' I nearly cried! Bless her!

Aw, what a nice thread!

Last week I went to knock for my friend to walk to SW and her daughter who's about 9 said 'Where are you going?' When I told her she said 'But Sarah, you don't need to lose weight!' I nearly cried! Bless her!
Awww how sweet! What i love about kids is if they give you a compliment there nothing if not honest :D

Hellie

To this day I always remember you saying that one of your Mum's friends had commented on your weight loss and said that you were really 'in your prime'

Even though that was your compliment, it really spurred me on that this was something that I could aim for.

xxxx

Ah, yeah! That was back in October, and I still think about that now, and it spurs me on too. It's such a lovely thing to say about someone, isn't it? I'm glad it gives you a boost too.

Even though I haven't felt that 'prime' recently, I do think about how I'm the lightest I've been for years and feel good about that :)

I have only started really but my lovely OH told me I was doing so well (I had told him he was my saboteur!!!)

When my oh-so-cool 15 year old son came home from school today and I told him I'd lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone award, he gave me a big hug, kissed the top of my head (when did he get SO tall???) and told me he was really proud of me cos I never stop trying to beat my weight problem and that I inspire him!!! It made me cry! xxxx

Oh what a hear-warming thread!!! All your stories are very very special - thank you so much for sharing ladies xxxx

Back