Corrie
Emmerdale
Eastenders
The Apprentice
Geordie Shore
Family Guy
American Dad
Everybody Loves Raymond

I also love to Sky+ and re-watch all the old sitcoms like One Foot in the Grave, Keeping Up Appearances, Only Fools and Horses etc - they just don't make 'em like that any more!!

Finally someone else who's not only heard of, but also watches Dexter! I don't know *anyone* else who watches it.

I don't think I do either actually! Probably because it's stuck on that FX channel now. I really like it but spend a lot of the time like this :eek: because there are so many twists and turns!

Beegee said:
I don't think I do either actually! Probably because it's stuck on that FX channel now. I really like it but spend a lot of the time like this :eek: because there are so many twists and turns!

We love Dexter too!

My other faces are

Castle
Bones
The Good Wife
Blue Bloods
Mentalist
How I Met Your Mother
Cougar Town
Scott and Bailey

We love Dexter too!

My other faces are

Castle
Bones
The Good Wife
Blue Bloods
Mentalist
How I Met Your Mother
Cougar Town
Scott and Bailey

I am feeling very deprived. I have never heard of any of these and many of the others.
What is CSI ???

The good Wife
The Closer
Numb3rs
the Mentalist
Neighbours
Frasier
any programme about art or architecture
The Apprentice, and the follow up programme on BBC2
Scott & Bailey (missed the episode on Sunday - would anyone like to tell me what happened??)
Only Connect
A recent programme with Prince Charles, about the composer Parry, was the best thing I have seen in ages
Case Histories

Neighbours (watched it from the start :eek:)
House
Come dine with me
special victims unit
Football

Can I just point out for those that love Geordie shore that half of them aren't even geordies (just for the record lol)

Re: Scott and Bailey you HAVE to watch it! It was a cracking episode, be kind to yourself and iplayer it!

soccermom said:
Neighbours (watched it from the start :eek:)
House
Come dine with me
special victims unit
Football

Can I just point out for those that love Geordie shore that half of them aren't even geordies (just for the record lol)

Ooh, house. That's definitely on my list too!

*whispers*

I'll never admit to this in real life... But occasionally I also like to watch Americas next top model. But always on my own with a large bar of chocolate!

I may have to delete my account on minis now. Oh the shame!

Not that shameful - I've been watching Britain's next top model at lunchtimes recently and am now looking forward to the new series. Yikes!

Yup, another ANTM fan here, and the new BNTM which starts soon. I enjoy pretending to be Tyra with various pets who just ain't pretty enough.

I rely on sky+ aswell due to working shifts!
I have the following on series link:
Hollyoaks-but always the omnibus so I can watch it in one go;
Biggest Loser(even tho livingIt is showing the series previous to the one that's just finished);
Scott and Bailey;
Sirens(the new Paramedic comedy drama);
Glee when it was on;
And then I enjoy watching CSI, Family Guy, Mock the week, Celebrity Juice, Alan Carr, Graham Norton, and my newest obsession is anything paramedic/hospital/traffic cop based reality documentary type shows! It helps me get my uniform fix while Mr Marine deals with his stressful divorce ;) lol
When I do nights we watch anything that's on really-altho at night it does tend to be those kinds of program-like cruise with stelios and club reps and stuff! Anything o pass the time really!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sue - CSI is Crime Scene Investigation - there are 3 different series, set in Vegas, New York and Miami. They are fab and all different, some more gritty than others - I'm a Miami fan over the others but I love them all. They are Channel 5 programmes, not sure if you get Sky TV over there Sue but they are often on Five US.

Back