Telly

ANTM - my daughter and I love that, we enjoy trying to guess at the beginning who's going to make it to the end (we were both completely wrong with the winner of Cycle 15 :eek: - thought she'd be out very early on and were really surprised/horrified she won).

Scott and Bailey - never heard of it - could someone enlighten me please? :)

Lesley Sharp x x

She is a brilliant actress - unfortunately for me she is the spitting image of my "neighbour from hell", and I have to keep reminding myself that they are not the same!!

Scott and Bailey - never heard of it - could someone enlighten me please? :)

Sunday night detective series - the one this Sunday is the last in the series, I think. It has been hugely successful, not because it is particularly new or different or innovative in its story lines, but because of the acting and the way in which the relationships between the women are portrayed.

Did anyone see Hollyoaks yesterday?? Wow, I soooo wanted that to happen to Mercedes!! Im well happy now lol x

Tinnedtomato said:
Did anyone see Hollyoaks yesterday?? Wow, I soooo wanted that to happen to Mercedes!! Im well happy now lol x

I watch the omnibus so gotta wait lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was just saying to OH we now watch mainly US programmes.

My fav are
Fringe
Holby City
Casualty
Blue Bloods
CSI (all)
Merlin (back soon)
Dr Who
SCD
Eureka
Atlas around the World
Oh the Tour de France starts soon, :D a bit of eye candy:rolleyes:

Oh my god Merlin is coming back.

and you are the first person that i have known to watch and like Fringe

ooh this is difficult.

Supernatural (number one of course)
Merlin
Vampire Diaries (my guilty pleasure)
Fringe (love it, it's my new Lost)
Smallville (watched it from the beginning)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Downton Abbey (wish they would make new series)
Flash Forward (enjoyed this, and very disappointed that i wont know the outcome, this is the same for Heroes)
Luther
Celebrity in the Jungle
Oprah (depending on the guest)
Cougar Town (this is for you Sue (Fillymum))

ooh i forgot to say ER, watching the repeats now.
I am looking forward to watching Falling Skies next week and there is a new Steven Spielberg weekly coming in autumn that looks great.

I have to say that i love watching
Gory Games and Horrid History with my boys. They love those two programmes.

tara40 said:
Oh my god Merlin is coming back.

and you are the first person that i have known to watch and like Fringe

Another one i forgot about - love Fringe! Though end of the last series really confused me!!!

Another one i forgot about - love Fringe! Though end of the last series really confused me!!!

Where did you get confused.
there is a part that i am unsure of but dont want to say on here incase i give a spoiler away.

tara40 said:
Where did you get confused.
there is a part that i am unsure of but dont want to say on here incase i give a spoiler away.

The disaapearing act & the final scene - will he come back, did he never exist? What the hell was going on??? My head hurts!!

I think that he is gone, as he never existed. my problem was, that they didnt do anything to solve their problems. If Peter never existed why would they have opened the worm hole. as Walter only opened it to save Peter from the illness.

Hollyoaks is my most favourite TV in the world .. I may be too old for it , but I love it .. I have watched every episode since it started .. and I always watch today episode on Channel 4 then tomorrows on E4 .. then the next day I watch the same episode again , then the next days .. so I watch every episode twice !!!!!! I dont care .. i love it !!!!!!

I also love - Come dine with me ( the narrator just makes it soo funny )
4 weddings ( I love the way everyone hates everyone elses wedding !!)
embarrasing bodies , and any other medical / cosmetic type programme ( as a nurse i cannot get enough of gory stuff )
one born every minute ( makes me sooo broody )
documentaries on medical / social / moral issues
I watch corrie / eastenders occassionally
60 minute makeover
Jeremy Kyle ( to see how the other half live .. )

She is a brilliant actress - unfortunately for me she is the spitting image of my "neighbour from hell", and I have to keep reminding myself that they are not the same!!

Sunday night detective series - the one this Sunday is the last in the series, I think. It has been hugely successful, not because it is particularly new or different or innovative in its story lines, but because of the acting and the way in which the relationships between the women are portrayed.

I can't get my head round the boss woman, I keep expecting her to say 'SHARK ATTACK' like the advert!

Ahhh, as a worker from home, Jeremy Kyle entertains me every morning from 9:25 till 10:30. Always amusing when people you know are on it :D

Tara, I loved Heroes and Flash Forward and I was very disappointed when they said they weren't continuing the series, especially FF!

Back