Tel's diary

tel :)

Yes I'm back on it! This diet works for me. In 2009 I lost 4 stone I started at 17st 10lb and got down to 14st, I did the diet and the wii fit everyday, I was losing 1lb a day! Slowly it's creeped back on, with holidays, nights out, last year I got married and honeymoon in Vegas, after the wedding it was great I could EAT! Lol and I did! Sept 1st will be my wedding anniversary and in 12months I've put 2st on! I started LT on Monday 1st July I'm on day 6. I've tried other diets and I never lose, this diet gives me discipline and I know I can do it! And I am going to do it too. This forum is fantastic...gives you the boost you need when your feeling low or like falling off track. I'm on it, day 6 I weighed in at 17st 5lb! On Monday. My 1st weigh in is tues as I'm working Monday, looking forward to it and must get the wii fit on tonight!! Good luck everyone! Lets do this xxx

Welcome back! :)

wii fit for me everyday as well when I start. Want to get a bouncer as well :) love them! Fun with exercise.

do you have a favourite shake?or way of making them up :bliss:

Yes definatly, it motivates you more! I don't mind all 3, the vanilla grew on me :) I tried the chicken soup, wasn't keen at all. So I stick to the shakes and just shake them up, I haven't tried mouses, lattes etc, I've sometimes fell off track sometimes but got straight back on after :) do like this diet, it works for me, with will power and support x

Back