Ten Quid For Three Bog Rolls !!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
:eek: OMG thats very expensive! But I like it! It would look fab in my black & white guest cloakroom! Maybe I'll get some just for when we have people over!!

Kamilla x

LMAO!! How sad am I as I also contemplated buying some just to see what it was like.

I'm speechless!!
When you think of its 'function' and where it ends up, you can see how ridiculous it would be to spend that sort of money on it.

Maybe you could have one as a 'show roll' and tell your guests not to use it but use the one on the floor next to the bog! How sophisticated and chic would THAT be? ;)

LMAO!! I also thought of that!! (We are all a little too alike on here!!)

The site invites you to send in a photo of you USING the product :eek:

Anyone tempted? :D :D :D

Can you imagine trying to take your mascara off with it? You'd never know when you'd got it all off!

Ummm - or am I the only person who uses bog roll to take off mascara??
<Quality - that's me!! :D >

EEEEEEEEK :eek:

I just had a mini breakdown THINKING about my grandaughter pulling mountains of the stuff off and blocking my loo....bad enough at a few pence a roll :rolleyes:

I do hope the colour doesn't come off on your little bottys

It's 2p a sheet!! That's crazy money!!!

(Do you think they talk about wiping yer bum on other forums or are we just that basic on here)

I highly recommend it, it's all we use in Essex.

If you shop around, you can get 8 rolls for £20, but you have to know where to go. Or should I say your staff would have to know where to go, of course.

ROFL

Actually i am looking for some posh botty wipes - want something a bit different for when my high society chums pay a visit to the lavatoire!
Could we have a competition who can find the most unusual toilet paper???

Can you imagine trying to take your mascara off with it? You'd never know when you'd got it all off!

Ummm - or am I the only person who uses bog roll to take off mascara??
<Quality - that's me!! :D >

Hi Debbie,

I do the same, use bog roll for mascara among other things as well:eek: :eek:

Back