Tena Ladies

trekker

Just came home from shopping and bought loads of period pads and Tena ladies. I can't take loads of toilets breaks during work so having panic attracts of wetting myself. Bleedin heck, I won't be used too that much water! Has anyone ever thought of this?

In all honesty I think you will stink and be soaked lol... When I go for a wee it's alot as we have to drink so so much water and you just have to go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had three kids and my bladder is rubbish - I hear ya sister!! You do what you got to do!!! Luckily I can go to the loo at any time but if I was stuck somewhere and had to cough or sneeze and I was full of all my water... Well I'd want to be better safe than sorry too!!!!

I'm obviously going to go the toilet when I have chance!!! Gosh that's a bit much. I'm just paranoid for the times I'm in theatre and I wont be able to go to the toilet. I don't plan on walking around in soiled nappies or period pads all day!! I hope to never need too relieve myself in one but the fear of wetting myself in work is a big one.

Just to clarify I work in a hospital, if I need to go to the toilet and I'm in surgery, then I can't go. Wet myself or the pad.

Does no one else have a job which restricts the amounts of time they can go to the loo. Another doctor, actor or any profession?? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been troubled by this?!

Anglelove at least you get what I mean :) I have no intentions of purposefully wetting myself but I like to always be prepared. x

Adding further on my preparations I just marked my 2 litre water bottle into 6 different sections. The aim is to finish a section every hour and 30 mins then refill the bottle to equate to my 4 litres. I'm sure I won't manage the whole 6 segments on the second half of the day but here's to trying and least I can visibly see how much water I should be drinking. x

It's cool lol :) my friend just had an eight and a half hour body lift I'm sure the team looking after her in theatre were very limited to loo breaks during that time so I think it's a good idea especially when you are told to drink little and often. At the moment that means I go little and often!!
I did that with the large bottle by the way but would find it daunting - so I bought a six pack of the little bottles from the supermarket and now refill and use those it feels less of a task.
Tee hee bless you for copping a little bit of flack but I think for your situation its a great idea!! Xxx

Also kudos to those who work a busy job whilst on lt don't think I could do it. I work part time as a volunteer but on the paperwork side of things so if I want to fo it home I can. I do manage a household and look after my three kids too but it's not quite the same as going out to work because if i want to take a break I can!!!

Hats off to you for doing such a remarkable job trekker.. You need to do what you need to do hun x x

I had my first shake today Vanilla, yuck and three segments of water already. Thanks for the kind words slimmer but it's only day one and not much thought it yet at that. When I get through the first week then I'll celebrate. I'll treat my self to new stationary. I'll save the shoes, clothes hair till I'm no longer counting weeks but stones :)

Poor you I would hate to be restricted with going to the loo.... Tena is a great idea, better than peeing all over the floor.. that would be sooo embarrassing :(

Good luck with everything ;)

Just finished work. I've had all my shakes, drank about 3 litres in water already... I don't think I can drink anymore I feel so hungry yet so bloated and heavy! Every time I drank water I tried to use the loo as well but wasn't able too most of the day. I made it through today, no incidents. It does suck but I know now that everyday I'm in work I'm going to have to wear something!! Even if I never have a incident it's less stress.

Going to attempt to go to bed early after all my reading. I hope I have no midnight cravings! x

Back